Why no jumpan on the insole of XX3's

I just got my first pair of hi top xx3's (lows had it) and there was no jumpan what's the reason if any?

I THINK THEY DIDNT WANT THE JUMPMAN ON THE SHOE THAT MUCH BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO MAKE A SHOE THAT YOU COULD LOOK AT AND SAY THAT IS A AIR JORDAN MORE FROM THEDESIGN AND NOT JUMPMAN LOGOS ALL OVER IT

Originally Posted by safcolts

I THINK THEY DIDNT WANT THE JUMPMAN ON THE SHOE THAT MUCH BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO MAKE A SHOE THAT YOU COULD LOOK AT AND SAY THAT IS A AIR JORDAN MORE FROM THE DESIGN AND NOT JUMPMAN LOGOS ALL OVER
It could be, good point.

They usually peel off after first wear anyway
laugh.gif

I THINK THEY DIDNT WANT THE JUMPMAN ON THE SHOE THAT MUCH BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO MAKE A SHOE THAT YOU COULD LOOK AT AND SAY THAT IS A AIR JORDAN MORE FROM THE DESIGN AND NOT JUMPMAN LOGOS ALL OVER IT

exactly, that's what happened to Nike Air.

I THINK THEY DIDNT WANT THE JUMPMAN ON THE SHOE THAT MUCH BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO MAKE A SHOE THAT YOU COULD LOOK AT AND SAY THAT IS A AIR JORDAN MORE FROM THE DESIGN AND NOT JUMPMAN LOGOS ALL OVER IT
yea...and it's not going to matter when you are wearing them....and like jepeh21 said it's gonna peal off after a couple of wears anyway

i know it was posted before but it kind got me mad that the cdp 1's didnt have the CDP patch either.

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

yea...and it's not going to matter when you are wearing them....and like jepeh21 said it's gonna peal off after a couple of wears anyway

TRUE,TRUE
eyes.gif

ya in the sole collector that released with the shoes it says they wanted to use logos as little as possible to make the shoe have to scream jordan withoutactually saying it. in my opinion this is exactly what they accomplished and i am grateful for less jumpmans and 23s and more innovative designs

Originally Posted by carmine23

it would have been cool if it had a stitched jumpman inside

You know all that would do is become an irritant to the bottom of your foot right?

i dont think it really matters to me.
most just peel away anyway.
a stitched jumpman would not of been a good idea. just would of been annoying on the heel.

i think thts pretty nice to without the jumpman logo~
n safcolts made a pretty good point~
xx3s r just too beautiful~ JB end it with some goods~ luving em

I don't know if this is the real reason or not, but if it is, it's pretty lame. You can barely see the Jumpan on the insole anyway unlessyou deribately look at the inside of the shoe. IMO, it doesn't accomplish the stated purpose.

Back
Top Bottom