Why no jumpan on the insole of XX3's

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

i know it was posted before but it kind got me mad that the cdp 1's didnt have the CDP patch either.

why?? you dont even see the insole when they on your feet!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by safcolts

I THINK THEY DIDNT WANT THE JUMPMAN ON THE SHOE THAT MUCH BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO MAKE A SHOE THAT YOU COULD LOOK AT AND SAY THAT IS A AIR JORDAN MORE FROM THE DESIGN AND NOT JUMPMAN LOGOS ALL OVER IT

On point ... this is why .

the 23 will be a shoe that people will remenber the jordan line by imo
you have your few shoes at the beginning and the middle that define the and then you have your shoe at the end
most of the classic jordans only have one jumpman on them

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

the 23 will be a shoe that people will remenber the jordan line by imo
you have your few shoes at the beginning and the middle that define the and then you have your shoe at the end
most of the classic jordans only have one jumpman on them
That's not entirely accurate. With the exemption of the XX3's, which is technically the only AJ to have only one jumpman if you considerby pair, the only AJ's to have only one jumpman on each of the left and right shoe are the III's and IV's (excluding the retros). All OG AJ'sfrom V to XX2 have at least 2 jumpmans for both the left and right shoe, one on the uppers and one on the sole(except the XX's which don't have ajumpman on the sole but have at least two on the uppers).

Your statement can still be right if you consider the III's, IV's and XX3's to be the only classic AJ's.

even though the logo would peel it just seems weird to have j's come with a plain insole that look like something that came from the cheap factory.

i can't lie i definitely noticed the insole was plain just like 99% of NT and everyone that bought the XX3 with a plain insole......

Back
Top Bottom