Why NO PENNY 2 Retro's Yet? Whaddup Wit That?

They've OD'ed on the foamposite retros (even tho I still got madd love for em) and still I have yet to see or hear anything about the Penny 2 retros...Anyone know anything or heard something?

:frown:
frown.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

no plans as of now.
peace.
and size twelve is the illest
your style is played out, like arnold wondered
what you talkin' bout, willis?

it seems that they doin the deion's, barkley's, foam's and everything else while Im hurtin for the Penny 2's... i kno i cant be the only one feelin like this?!
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Quote:
They've OD'ed on the foamposite retros

what?? od'ed???!! only 4 this year? if the 2's do come out, it will be for next year. i rather see the 3's retro first cuz i just bought the 2's... lol
NIKE Talking Since
'94

I was wondering the same thing also, the air penny 2 should of been the first to retro. Nike slipping.

these will retro in due time. i have a feeling they will in late 08/09 there on the board though.

I NEED A PAIR IN MY LIFE I KNOW THAT....
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$​

I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...​

I hope these never retro.

Nike will screw them up.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

jus retro the OG colorways and ill be happy... but if its just the black pair ill be happy with that too..

Dont we all need a pair.... I want them to retro

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

I want Penny 2s and 3s.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

these have got to be one of the most wanted retro's, it irritates me that they havent come out yet.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

I need a pair of 2's and 2 pair of the 3's too. You all know what 3's I'm talking about. :pimp:
pimp.gif

These and the 3's would be great.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

Quote:
I hope these never retro.

Nike will screw them up.
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

I dunno....I'm afraid I'm going to be let down by Nike and that'll ruin the 2s for me....I just hope they retro the shoe right!
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

I will keep my eye out for these next yr.....
Needed in sz. 11.5-12: Union 180's, Blk/Blu 180, Grape V, Blk/Red xii's, St. Patty, Blk/Blk Gum Euro, Chamber of fear complacency, hype, hater, Holland AF1's, De La Hi sb's, Black Spiz'ikes, Penny Foams.F/S Mars IV SZ. 10.5 & 12......BKBXGANGSTA@AOL.COM[/b]

I got my 2's and I am happy. But it would be nice to have some to beat up.
TeamLakers
JO wants to come..Mitch make it happen.​

they gonna retro jus off the strength that fakes are already being produced.......it happens with every shoe. earlier this year i noticed a surge in fake CB34's claiming to be OG but in brand new wearable condition....then a few weeks later it was announced that they were to be retroed. i haven't seen enough penny 2 fakes to say they will be coming out this year but i'm sure they will be on the roster for next year....patience...we can't get everything we want this year....they(NIKE) want us wrapped up and waiting for years not months :lol:
laugh.gif

"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Back
Top Bottom