Why NO PENNY 2 Retro's Yet? Whaddup Wit That?

They know we want them, so they'll hold out until we've practically lost hope, then BAM, there they are, quickstrikes on the racks.
HOLLA AT THE ACE!!!
WASHINGTONNATIONALS

Quote:
I hope these never retro.

Nike will screw them up.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

now way u can mess these up..they're nubuck wit gel rubber bottoms....pretty easy if u ask me.
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

nike does know we desire a retro of these but i dont envision them in nikes plan of release for late 07 early 08 maybe later on hopefully
TeamDC/MD/VA​
home of the chicken wings w/mambo sauce and fries​

Nike would have to be crazy to even think about retroing a shoe for a guy like Penny.. His days have come and gone. He probably won't even make it thru the whole season.. :rofl:
roll.gif
Toyking2
Don't nobody play like they do in the YAY !
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - THE REAL DEAL

^What?

I think Nike had that same mentality when retroing the Foams. That's probably why they put the big Swoosh on the the side but the "originals" haven't done that bad since being retroed.
Team POOP​
"Where Number 2 Is Always Better Than Number 1"​
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

these are classics when i wore my atlantic penny 2 GOAT non jordan shoe IMO. i had about 20 questions i just told them i copped for about 300 bucks and broke them out to wear and there penny 2's. the black and blues are classics mine are done there falling apart so i would love a retro of them they would sell really well. i just copped my white penny 3's so i now have 1-4 so im cool on pennys i would just love a crack at some suns IV's in a sz 11 ?

Thought about it, why would they release a shoe that won't sell?
Looking for a few things:
Charles Barkely Suns Jersey, sz 40-44, Air E-Cue sz 10
Penny Hardaway Magic Jersey sz 40-44
AIM- youngmontana816
bballjordan17@gmail.com

Seriously, Penny III > Penny II especially for hoopin!
glasses.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

Honestly I lost all hope with Nike when it comes to these horrible retros with Air Max bubbles in the heel. I have a pair of the DT 1996 Air Maxes white and Navy colorway and they are soo comfy while the retros straight up are so so so stiff in the heel.
Same thing with the Air Max CB 34's from 1994 that got retroed. They were beautiful in every way shape and form until the Obsidian and Grey colorway came out. The heel air bubble was trash. I bought 8 pairs of the all white colorway to keep me happy(At only 25 bucks a pop). These newer retros Heel Air Max air bubbles pop alot easier than the originals(my girlfriend is a manager at a footaction near me and she said most of the returns are air max 360's, 180's and the Air Max Trainer retros along with the Air More Tempo and DT Air Maxes.

Lets just hope that if the Penny 2's make the cut for '09 that Nike dosent butcher the og color ways. Just because he is running with the Heat now Orlando colors is where its at.

I hope they don't retro them.

There's just no way I see them doing this shoe justice.

(Plus I happen to have a pair... :lol:
laugh.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

3s were trash.
Goooooooooonies
R.I.P Stack Bundles aka the Seymore Cake aka The Gorgeous Gangster aka Rayquon Elliott
And now put the brakes on the mundane and accelerate into the fast lane.........with ARROGANCE.

Penny II = Best Sig Nike ever, IMO. I loved these when they first came out, and would love them to come out again.

yea i would really like to see some penny 2 retroes, but how much do yall think they would go for? more than $150?
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

Back
Top Bottom