Why NO PENNY 2 Retro's Yet? Whaddup Wit That?

The white/blue liquids are the best looking non-jordan ever made. If Nike does retro I bet we'll get the Liquids before the 2s and we all better hope that they don't screw them up.
How long has it been???

i cant wait for these shoes my homeboy has a pair of the black and blue size 10.5 that he just wont sell! i want them so bad mann!
TEAMKINGKOOPA

I hope they're not satisfied with giving Penny the Foamposites, but I bet they are.

They should retro the 2's (and 3's), especially if Penny gets some playing time.

Suckas.... :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

aww you dont even rock those...I effin hate collectors..well not really just they're collections
TeamFreshPrince

I wear the 3's all the time and I juuuuust got the 2's...they'll be rocked in the next week!
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

Look Nike, I've put up with a lot of crap in my life, my dog dying, my Jordan 13's being stolen from my locker, my girlfriend cheating on me, and not being able to get a pair of Penny 2's back in Junior High. I don't ask for a lot in life, some nice cooked food, maybe some lumpia around christmas time when I'm with my cousins that are half filipino.

All I am asking for is for you to retro the Penny 2's so I can buy 10 pairs, so I don't ever have these out of my life.

Thank You and god bless,

-Jacob
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

:smh:
smh.gif
We Believe In Gotham City.
He's out to clean a city that likes being dirty. He can't do it alone.​

Originally Posted by teamWHIT EBOY

Suckas....
roll.gif
">
roll.gif
">
roll.gif
">
roll.gif
">
roll.gif
">

JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH

well now u only got da penny 3's to brag about....
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom