Why people hate fusions?

why do people hate Fusions i myself have the 6's in black and red and they look amazing in school they stop and stare but ive seen alot of hate .
i know there not the 6's but not everybody can spend 400 for a pair of J6's since they only make limited ,i dont know why? any comments

Do you want me to change your lips with Angelina Jolie's?
Her lips might be sexy, but apparently they look ugly on other people's faces.

- Because they suck.... period.

I don't need to explain myself.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by thuglife67898

why do people hate Fusions i myself have the 6's in black and red and they look amazing in school they stop and stare but ive seen alot of hate .
i know there not the 6's but not everybody can spend 400 for a pair of J6's since they only make limited ,i dont know why? any comments
Do you like it when dudes stop and stare? Your kick suck hype-kid

when you buy shoes so others can stop and stare, that is the problem there. you should be buying them for yourself and know the reason why you bought theminstead of just to please others or "break necks" as it seems.

why do i not like fusions?
When you break a fusion down, what is it? - every other jordan influence (in the case of the 6rings and 60+ and many other mash-ups, including nikes)
What is the price of a jordan fusion? - jordan price of about 150 or so
You paying a jordan price for an AF1, or in the case of others imo, "knock-offs", because they are in a sense emulating others, but not being thatitem. There is a reason a Jordan 11 is a Jordan 11 and a Jordan 5 is a Jordan 5. They are innovative in design for the time. They were different. They wereinspiriational becaue Jordan played in them and "represented" him, and were proof on the court, that FEELING.

Fusions do nothing in that area. Fusions are just knocks, but legalized ones that Nike is beginning to reap the benefits of now.
-Why not just save the money that you spend on 2 or 3 fusions for an actual black/red vi? - the biggest reason it seems to me to the general consumer is idon't know which ones are fake and the fear of online buying. i say education is most necessary instead of using that excuse to copout and be lazy

-ENDRANT-

~Lefty

I don't hate fusions, I just wouldn't buy any.... I do however have the black/gold dub zero....love that colorway.....
dubs, 6rings, spizike, etc is getting a lil out of hand tho
fusions are following that TREND
I just want to get the original shoe, not the inspiration for the frankensteins they are coming out with
some fusions look good, some look HORRIBLE, but I wouldn't buy em, MAYBE for like $50 TOPS
but they are AF1'S, NOT JORDANS.....I don't wanna pay $100+ for forces w/ a design on it

I don't hate fusions, I just wouldn't buy any.... I do however have the black/gold dub zero....love that colorway.....
dubs, 6rings, spizike, etc is getting a lil out of hand tho
fusions are following that TREND
I just want to get the original shoe, not the inspiration for the frankensteins they are coming out with
some fusions look good, some look HORRIBLE, but I wouldn't buy em, MAYBE for like $50 TOPS
but they are AF1'S, NOT JORDANS.....I don't wanna pay $100+ for forces w/ a design on it

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

when you buy shoes so others can stop and stare, that is the problem there. you should be buying them for yourself and know the reason why you bought them instead of just to please others or "break necks" as it seems.

why do i not like fusions?
When you break a fusion down, what is it? - every other jordan influence (in the case of the 6rings and 60+ and many other mash-ups, including nikes)
What is the price of a jordan fusion? - jordan price of about 150 or so
You paying a jordan price for an AF1, or in the case of others imo, "knock-offs", because they are in a sense emulating others, but not being that item. There is a reason a Jordan 11 is a Jordan 11 and a Jordan 5 is a Jordan 5. They are innovative in design for the time. They were different. They were inspiriational becaue Jordan played in them and "represented" him, and were proof on the court, that FEELING.

Fusions do nothing in that area. Fusions are just knocks, but legalized ones that Nike is beginning to reap the benefits of now.
-Why not just save the money that you spend on 2 or 3 fusions for an actual black/red vi? - the biggest reason it seems to me to the general consumer is i don't know which ones are fake and the fear of online buying. i say education is most necessary instead of using that excuse to copout and be lazy

-ENDRANT-

~Lefty

i buy jordan cuz i like the look of the shoes and my only pair of fusions are the sixes ,because the others are horrible and i only paid 120 for them because iwould never pay more than that for a fusion. but other than that i still like the shoe

Stop asking why! Every week someone wants to know "Why so much hate for six rings?", "Why so much hate for fusions?". WHY WHY WHY? If you not only need to ask, but youalso need to make a thread about it, maybe this isn't the place for you. If you really wanted to know, you could've checked the numerousamount of threads asking the same dumb a** question.
smh.gif

I just think they're just poorly executed. If they looked good, then I'm sure they would do well...but they don't.

I hate fusions because most of them look really bad in my opinion. I'm sure a lot of people like them but I hate them. Also the prices are too expensive.That is all.

The real versions that they were inspired from are way better. I don't like re-hash of "classics" being ruined.
Crap colorways are one thing at least it's still the same shoe, but to put a bunch together to make a "new"
shoe sucks. I'm not a fan of AF1 so why would I want them mixed with my Jordans.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Stop asking why! Every week someone wants to know "Why so much hate for six rings?", "Why so much hate for fusions?". WHY WHY WHY? If you not only need to ask, but you also need to make a thread about it, maybe this isn't the place for you. If you really wanted to know, you could've checked the numerous amount of threads asking the same dumb a** question.
smh.gif
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Some Spizikes colors are the only ones that I like. But they went wild with the af1 and jordan fusions. Its a water down jordan.

I don't like fusions because they were a good concept, but poorly executed. They are akin to fakes and have gotten way out of hand. When they started theyweren't that bad only releasing a few colorways with the XII's and the V's and III's I thought for fusions weren't that bad, but then JBstarted dropping like 12+ colorways for each model and that just killed it for me. I am a fan of some Spiz'ike's however.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Stop asking why! Every week someone wants to know "Why so much hate for six rings?", "Why so much hate for fusions?". WHY WHY WHY? If you not only need to ask, but you also need to make a thread about it, maybe this isn't the place for you. If you really wanted to know, you could've checked the numerous amount of threads asking the same dumb a** question.
smh.gif
you, read my mind.

people just hating on the fusions, i don't care what everybody says, i have the jordan signature line and i have SOME fusions that i like such as the ajf5and ajf12, other than that i just move on if i don't like any particular shoe JB have been releasing, its just a matter of getting what you like and notbecause it is accepted by majority or makes you look cool.

Back
Top Bottom