Why the shoe game is dying…?

Nah, people still buy shoes, and will continue to buy shoes...especially younger teenagers and "noobs" who want to "stunt" to their peers.

For myself, I've been spending less and less because I have no money.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

is the shoe game available now on xbox or ps3? can't seem to find it for sale due to resellers buying it before i got a chance to get my own copy.

laugh.gif
thats funny to me

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

is the shoe game available now on xbox or ps3? can't seem to find it for sale due to resellers buying it before i got a chance to get my own copy.

laugh.gif
thats funny to me

I remember when it was just about the feeling of having the new Jordan's in your hand... and seeing him wearing them on the court.

I remember when it was just about the feeling of having the new Jordan's in your hand... and seeing him wearing them on the court.

Actually, the "shoe game" is at its height..... just look at the CG release. Hype is everything the "shoe game" is all about.

Actually, the "shoe game" is at its height..... just look at the CG release. Hype is everything the "shoe game" is all about.

Its already dead. When someone coined the term "sneaker-head", it died. Its just not that era anymore. Shoes today are to be collected and stored in trophy cases
alien.gif
or sold for profit. Just stop complaining and buy what you like, and do what you used to do when the "shoe game" was good, wear the hell out of em.

Its already dead. When someone coined the term "sneaker-head", it died. Its just not that era anymore. Shoes today are to be collected and stored in trophy cases
alien.gif
or sold for profit. Just stop complaining and buy what you like, and do what you used to do when the "shoe game" was good, wear the hell out of em.

I think the celebrities and artists have a hand in this considering that you can see what your favorite rapper is wearing (a la sneaker showcase) and how kids idolize these guys so much nowadays.

I think the celebrities and artists have a hand in this considering that you can see what your favorite rapper is wearing (a la sneaker showcase) and how kids idolize these guys so much nowadays.

We're still coming out of a recession and most importantly JB hasn't come correct in years. Yeah a few joints here and there but overall the quality, price increase and selection have been unfavorable.

We're still coming out of a recession and most importantly JB hasn't come correct in years. Yeah a few joints here and there but overall the quality, price increase and selection have been unfavorable.

Yes let it be dead... Dead to a point where it's no longer called "shoe game" or "sneakerhead". Dead so the true real people who simply love and wear shoes can just go into a store and buy a pair without waiting in line or online. Dead so no one doesn't have to pay a lot of $$$ for a pair you can buy at retail. It's now a fad and yes I cannot wait for it to be dead!!

Yes let it be dead... Dead to a point where it's no longer called "shoe game" or "sneakerhead". Dead so the true real people who simply love and wear shoes can just go into a store and buy a pair without waiting in line or online. Dead so no one doesn't have to pay a lot of $$$ for a pair you can buy at retail. It's now a fad and yes I cannot wait for it to be dead!!

this is stupid. worry about yourself and not everybody else in the "game". buy what you like and pay no attention to anybody else's opinion but your own.

this is stupid. worry about yourself and not everybody else in the "game". buy what you like and pay no attention to anybody else's opinion but your own.

Back
Top Bottom