1. when you swing you miss by a mile

2. no matter how hard you swing the $%$@ always be in slo mo

$%$@ be pissing me off always have me waking up mad

Joined May 3, 2009
Originally Posted by CasperJr

2. no matter how hard you swing the $%$@ always be in slo mo

$%$@ be pissing me off always have me waking up mad
Wow, I always thought that was just me.

I @#!$%+ hate it. It's so frustrating, it's either I'm punching in slow motion or no matter how hard I swing I don't do any damage.

Joined May 9, 2005
Yeah the worst is Takin a hard L in dreams when your tryna body someone.. thepunches seem to be super slo mo...I wake up pretty upset at times when that happens

Joined Feb 6, 2009
im the opposite, ive killed 2 people in my dreams before. it felt so real too, i was scared !@#$less when i woke up

Joined Oct 28, 2006
the worst in when u dream like u fallin n u jump half way outta the bed n wake up for a quick sec

frankdolla

Banned
Joined May 4, 2009

thanks for lettin me know I'm not alone. I swear I threw a 8-hit combo in super slo-mo... landed none. but nobody fights back in my dreams

do be doo

Banned
Joined Mar 13, 2009
Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

im the opposite, ive killed 2 people in my dreams before. it felt so real too, i was scared !@#$less when i woke up

yeah it happens to me sometimes

mdresident

Banned
Joined Aug 22, 2008
yeah, this always happens to me when i fight in dreams. I always have dreams that i'm going to jail too, i guess thats because its my biggest fear.

Joined Aug 3, 2008
me too. I wind up a to throw a falcon punch but it gets there superslo mo and seems to make no contact. Then I try 2-3 more times with the same result... I just be like F it.
Same thing with running. If im being chased, no matter how fast I try to move my legs I just cant get moving fast enough. Or if im on the ground I cant get upto run and cant do anything but crawl.

Joined Jun 26, 2007
This happens to me all the time but i recently hulk smashed somebody though, i mean it was ridiculous how bad i beat up ole buddy.

airthompson

Staff member
Joined Jul 30, 2008
I got handled by this nerd, cuz no matter how hard I swung I missed.

Also . . . . anybody ever doze off then fall in a day dream and flench, or run in slow motion from somebody?

Joined Jul 11, 2002
i be having gun fights in my dreams

but i never have any ammo

just be pulling the trigger and nothing happens

Joined Jun 24, 2006
I haven't got into a fight in a dream in a minute
. Though I do remember when I was in the 7th grade, I was dreaming that I was losing my virginity toa class mate I had a crush on. Sadly, I woke up with my ds virginity and a pissed off mood.

Joined Jan 17, 2009
ive had the " take a bullet for wifey slow mo dive"

lmaoo anyone else had a dream that you jumped in front of abullet to save someone u love in slowmo

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now