mad.gif
smh.gif

$%$@ be pissing me off always have me waking up mad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Wow, I always thought that was just me.

I @#!$%+ hate it. It's so frustrating, it's either I'm punching in slow motion or no matter how hard I swing I don't do any damage.
laugh.gif

Yeah the worst is Takin a hard L in dreams when your tryna body someone.. thepunches seem to be super slo mo...I wake up pretty upset at times when that happens

im the opposite, ive killed 2 people in my dreams before. it felt so real too, i was scared !@#$less when i woke up

the worst in when u dream like u fallin n u jump half way outta the bed n wake up for a quick sec

eek.gif

thanks for lettin me know I'm not alone. I swear I threw a 8-hit combo in super slo-mo... landed none. but nobody fights back in my dreams

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

im the opposite, ive killed 2 people in my dreams before. it felt so real too, i was scared !@#$less when i woke up

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

yeah it happens to me sometimes

yeah, this always happens to me when i fight in dreams. I always have dreams that i'm going to jail too, i guess thats because its my biggest fear.

laugh.gif
me too. I wind up a to throw a falcon punch but it gets there superslo mo and seems to make no contact. Then I try 2-3 more times with the same result... I just be like F it.
Same thing with running. If im being chased, no matter how fast I try to move my legs I just cant get moving fast enough. Or if im on the ground I cant get upto run and cant do anything but crawl.

This happens to me all the time but i recently hulk smashed somebody though, i mean it was ridiculous how bad i beat up ole buddy.

I got handled by this nerd, cuz no matter how hard I swung I missed.

Also . . . . anybody ever doze off then fall in a day dream and flench, or run in slow motion from somebody?

i be having gun fights in my dreams

but i never have any ammo

just be pulling the trigger and nothing happens

I haven't got into a fight in a dream in a minute
laugh.gif
. Though I do remember when I was in the 7th grade, I was dreaming that I was losing my virginity toa class mate I had a crush on. Sadly, I woke up with my ds virginity and a pissed off mood.
laugh.gif

ive had the " take a bullet for wifey slow mo dive"

lmaoo anyone else had a dream that you jumped in front of abullet to save someone u love in slowmo

Back
Top Bottom