Why Wae gotta saya poem before every song tho???

I was hearing  that Bad song on the radio the other day and I thought to myself "Man this fool really thinks he's Maya Angelou or something"....just wondering if anybody could come and clarify this since he  no longer hasthe gull to post on here anymore do to being "TOO HOLLYWOOD"

I be wondering this too . . . like he's a decent spitter but he comes off as real corny always trying to force that poetry stuff . . . sometimes he does too much

But I don't think him not posting has anything to do with being "Hollywood" . . . ****** just don't got time or care enough to come on here and argue with dudes lol

O's like that S!!!

makes them think the song/dude gonna be catering to them. my thoughts

me and my girl were in the car and some Wale song came on and she said she ain't like it or a lot of his new stuff and she likes his spoken word type songs.

so there you have it.

long as the ******* love it.

I was hearing  that Bad song on the radio the other day and I thought to myself "Man this fool really thinks he's Maya Angelou or something"....just wondering if anybody could come and clarify this since he  no longer hasthe gull to post on here anymore do to being "TOO HOLLYWOOD"

just wondering if anybody could come and clarify this since he  no longer hasthe gull to post on here anymore do to being "TOO HOLLYWOOD"

no longer hasthe gull to post on here

I don't think he's "Too Hollywood" to post here. He stopped before he completely blew up. Everyone would just give him hate no matter what he did, he couldn't win on here lol.

This Love Jones *** *****. I hate this. He wasn't that great imo to being with anyway, this just makes him extra corny.

:rofl: @ Gull

Last edited:
very simple answer: for the females.. then again if you couldn't tell before making this thread it probably won't matter now

Back
Top Bottom