Why You Nice Guys Finish Last!

NTer's be careful when trying to reenact this stuff in real life, notice how both of the dudes were good looking dudes PAUSE...NO AYO...PAUSE

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

NTer's be careful when trying to reenact this stuff in real life, notice how both of the dudes were good looking dudes PAUSE...NO AYO...PAUSE

well there goes my plans for thursday

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

nvm I found it.

dude who won not a good looking cat, but he prolly smashed all 3 of those pizzles

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

nvm I found it.

dude who won not a good looking cat, but he prolly smashed all 3 of those pizzles
 I
laugh.gif
when dude tried to c-block him.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ calling the broad ugly straight up

It works though.
Another good way to disarm a girl is by telling her that her breath is kicking. Worked for me. 
pimp.gif

All this dude is doing is complimenting these chicks.. I can't seem to do that nowawdays

And, these chicks are drunk

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ calling the broad ugly straight up

Straight ruthless.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

And he still bagged her.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

I will kill myself before I stoop to the level of the average, worthless, piece of $!*% that most guys are.  Pass.
I get you... but since I screwed up with a good girl... I might just do some stooping until the next one comes by
laugh.gif

not tryna throw salt on these dudes game but most of these breezys are intoxicated to an extent that affects their awareness.

just sayin.

For the first video.. dude def was stupid for leavin like that. She was tryna get it in.

The second dude picked an average female who was getting no play and knew it would work.

Cajun def has game, confidence is on point... you see how he picked up the females was just walking up to them and asking them a random question to break the ice and grab their interest... like he said, once they are interested and ask your name.. YOUR IN.

Back
Top Bottom