Why You Nice Guys Finish Last!

Originally Posted by Truballa101

not tryna throw salt on these dudes game but most of these breezys are intoxicated to an extent that affects their awareness.

just sayin.

First guy...
tired.gif

At first I honestly thought the first dude would be the arrogant one. Second dude didn't look the type... %!##. I'm just like
eek.gif
he straight up called her ugly?!

Watched all 'em..pretty interesting!

Was never "that" guy though. Always met girls off the humble or it being just a coincedence.

this show still on? great LULZ if you can find these episodes. there was this one episode, the task was to get a girl's number in 60 seconds. dood did it in 5 seconds. he walked by this chick, said "hey i'm gonna hit up another club but i just had to ask you for your number before i go" girl straight up said "i'd love to give you my number." he looked kinda like ronnie on jersey shore. the 2nd guy walked up on a girl, pretended he was mute and wrote her notes. it was so lame but the chick played along and he got the number eventually, dont remember if it was within 60 seconds.

This show is one of the few reasons to be proud of being Canadian.

It's too bad that it got canceled. Season 2 was amazing...bits of season 1 and 3 were good.

Originally Posted by young718chris

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Dude bold as hell
kissing random pizzles in the club though?

Came in here to write the same thing   
roll.gif

me too. Anyway, I just turned 21 so I'll try some of that some time. I'm definitely about to do "straight up, you're one of the ugliest broads in here."

I'm suprised no one has said it yet but dude's name was PEACHEZ!
I'm just sayin, around my way, you can't be a dude and have a nickname like Peachez, unless you eat Fruity Pebballs.

this show gets mentioned every few months. entertaining stuff for sure.
seriously, i have to try that line, but i'll put my own little Hyper Cutter spin on it:
"What going on woman? Look, yourl one ugly broad. Yes, you heard me, moron. Now make sweet sweet love to me on the dance floor. Legs akimbo woman! Now!

women don't fully know what they want till they get in there mid to late twenties unless they simply get the d bag thing out of there system early or don't subscribe to the common mentality most women do i.e. being brainwashed by media what you need to be and what you need to have in your life.

First guy could've smashed but dunno what happend there
laugh.gif
.. second dude was doing his thing and got the girl that night

Back
Top Bottom