Why You Nice Guys Finish Last!

First dude coulda smashed
smh.gif

Honestly I don't even know what I would've done. Her being interested in me probably would've thrown me off
laugh.gif

what's good with cajun constantly kissing girls on the cheek tho? gay dudes and euros do that.

2nd girl my dude Cajun picked up was banging... dope show tho. gotta watch the rest of these. keep that game fresh. while being off the market
grin.gif

So Cajun wasn't actually supposed to be on that episode of the show. He just came with his cousin to the taping of that show. The guy his cousin was going against either bailed, or just did really bad or something. Cajun just had finished getting head from some beezie in the bathroom right before they asked him if he wanted to jump in.

can anyone post up the video of the guy who picked up the girl w/ a sandwich in hand??

i tried to find it on youtube before but couldn't

Originally Posted by algarve23

wait dude just called her the ugliest girl in the club and she's leaving with him
laugh.gif
I accidentally spit my breakfast all over my screen when he said that. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, sometimes you just gotta say %%#* it and go at these broads with the mindset that you don't even want them. That "you're privileged to be talking to me right now" attitude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krider31

this isshh does not work on black girls
LIES.

I used it on black, puerto rican, dominican and white girls. Take a more original approach and treat a girl like she's average instead of gassing her up like the rest of the planet.

Praising a woman that's not your main is a quick way to lose the upper hand.

EDIT:

I once treated a girl so average that she cursed me out but I ended up hitting that same night, because I had the confidence to follow up her tirade with "so what are you doing later?"

What some of you are missing is that when you meet a pretty girl, she expects you to fall in line and start worshipping the ground she walks on. It drives them crazy when you don't and they'll usually go out of their way to get your attention. Once they start working for your attention, it's usually a wrap.   

Back
Top Bottom