Why You Nice Guys Finish Last!

I feel like those dudes would have been successful if they would have just kicked some basic game. As long as you have some confidence in yourself and can hold a decednt conversation, you don't have to come off like a complete butthole. That's just something guys think actually "work".

Originally Posted by krider31

this isshh does not work on black girls

indifferent.gif
 yeah right. It works better. Black chicks are the some of the biggest fronters on earth. Once you get past that facade they put up its easy money.

I'm relaitivly an a** but I've mixed the two over the years quite well and females like it but I will tell you this the nice part finishs last the girls I'm really nice to always end up trying to get over on me an then when I'm not wit it they are confused... It's the funniest thing you'd ever see..
laugh.gif
I think really the older females I deal with 25+ appreciate the nice guy in me the most and the younger see it as an oppurtunity.. It's just how te world is and how these young chicks are being tought by media etc. They are programmed to let the nice sweet guy buy them things and take them places and the !#%**%* is to tear there backs out an not call..
laugh.gif
I play both roles very well you gotta ne versatile to win in this new age game..

That's why now I'm gonna have a set of 3

1. The older chick(25+) with her own $ that can take you out when she wants and you can do the same and we can have fun disucuss our sucess and kids more of a mind stimulator etc. And have some great experienced sex!
2. The chick my age(20-21) that thinks she's winning getting taken out on nice dinners etc. That I can just use as eye candy and to smash and have her go bonkers cause she thinks this is the best thing that can happen to her..
3. The younger chick (18-19) that i don't have to take up much time with (since sHe can't hang out as much anyway) and smash on the reg..She is the ego booster cause she is the one that fiends and texts u 24/7 and thinks she has to do anything to keep you around..

I have 1 and 3 got rid of 2 cause she was kinda nuts she thought it was gods will for her to be spoiled by a man.. [banks] I ain't throwing my pay away.. What the ... Is wrong with you trick?[banks]

I'm relaitivly an a** but I've mixed the two over the years quite well and females like it but I will tell you this the nice part finishs last the girls I'm really nice to always end up trying to get over on me an then when I'm not wit it they are confused... It's the funniest thing you'd ever see..
laugh.gif
I think really the older females I deal with 25+ appreciate the nice guy in me the most and the younger see it as an oppurtunity.. It's just how te world is and how these young chicks are being tought by media etc. They are programmed to let the nice sweet guy buy them things and take them places and the ++%!!%% is to tear there backs out an not call..
laugh.gif
I play both roles very well you gotta ne versatile to win in this new age game..

1. The older chick(25+) with her own $ that can take you out when she wants and you can do the same and we can have fun disucuss our sucess and kids more of a mind stimulator etc. And have some great experienced sex!
2. The chick my age(20-21) that thinks she's winning getting taken out on nice dinners etc. That I can just use as eye candy and to smash and have her go bonkers cause she thinks this is the best thing that can happen to her..
3. The younger chick (18-19) that i don't have to take up much time with (since sHe can't hang out as much anyway) and smash on the reg..She is the ego booster cause she is the one that fiends and texts u 24/7 and thinks she has to do anything to keep you around..

I have 1 and 3 got rid of 2 cause she was kinda nuts she thought it was gods will for her to be spoiled by a man.. [banks] I ain't throwing my pay away.. What the ... Is wrong with you trick?[banks]

am i the only one who's not putting any weight on this show?

it's so easy to talk to drunk girls. later on when "cajun" gives them a call and heads to their place, they're gonna be sobered up and throw him the
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

laugh.gif
I think really the older females I deal with 25+ appreciate the nice guy in me the most and the younger see it as an oppurtunity.. It's just how te world is and how these young chicks are being tought by media etc. They are programmed to let the nice sweet guy buy them things and take them places and the ++%!!%% is to tear there backs out an not call..
laugh.gif

QFT I can't say much about older women because my oldest is 22 and she acts like she's still in high school
but yeah been on and off with one girl for a little over a year treat her like dirt at times, she deserves it though but i can't seem to break it off for good and i know she wont leave.
was with this other girl a few months ago for a couple weeks treated her like any female would want to be treated....she ends up going back to her ex.

so maybe it does have to do with age, well maturity more so than age

Back
Top Bottom