Why you not watching the 2010 Superbowl right now?

SB and its whole production gave me a headache... commerical after commerical. break after break. sponsor after sponsor being thrown down my throat. mentally ,its not only draining but I feel like Im in this trance when watching
grin.gif

guess i shouldve drank a bit more and not let that phase me

Eh, too many commercials, seriously. Its getting annoying. Another thing that has been bothering me is people talking about Hurricane Katrina like it happened yesterday. It happened almost 5 years ago and yes, it was tragic, but people act like they've thought about it everyday since it happened. "They deserve this". How is it that they deserve this win more than the Colts? Does that mean that Haiti and Indonesia deserve to win games also because of the tragic events? Guess I'm just mad people act like they have cared all along when chances are many of them stopped caring a long time ago.

*Kanye shrug*

Parents came home from vegas today, used all day to make them dinner. Never cooked before. Don't think I ever will again lol.

But really I wouldn't even know it was the superbowl and whos playing If it wasnt for. Fb. I've been out of it lately.

Don't watch T.V and I'm too lazy to browse over to "Justin"; also, I suppose it could just be that I don't give a damn :/

wanted to see this game badly but was stuck at work but congrats at the saints

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

Eh, too many commercials, seriously. Its getting annoying. Another thing that has been bothering me is people talking about Hurricane Katrina like it happened yesterday. It happened almost 5 years ago and yes, it was tragic, but people act like they've thought about it everyday since it happened. "They deserve this". How is it that they deserve this win more than the Colts? Does that mean that Haiti and Indonesia deserve to win games also because of the tragic events? Guess I'm just mad people act like they have cared all along when chances are many of them stopped caring a long time ago.

*Kanye shrug*
I totally feel the same way.  Now all of the sudden everybody is a Saints fan, and I'm like..."where did you all come from?"

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

*Kanye shrug*
I totally feel the same way.  Now all of the sudden everybody is a Saints fan, and I'm like..."where did you all come from?"

Kanye shrug is outdated
michele_bachmann_doh.jpg
start using bachman shrug.

Back
Top Bottom