Why you so Mean??? Vol. You the worst lookin one out the crew!!

Why is the ugliest +%@ out the crew the meanest?
Me and my people was out watching the game today ... met a few chicks. Just kickin it, makin convo. All of em were fine but one or two. I'm just talkin 2the ugly one just to make convo cuz I was in the bathroom and the good ones were taken. Anyway, this +%@ had the worst attitude outa all of em. Everybody elsewas chillin, laughin, choppin it up.
I'm lookin like............ +%@ why are you so mad? You are trash. I just walked away from the +%@.

Do u ever notice this +%@ ? Lol

I was talking to my friends about this a while ago, they're just salty.. all off the time. They have to stand there and see their more attractivefriends get courted all the time while they play the sidelines.

I'm by no means pretty, but I'm also not salty when I'm out with friends and guys come up. Life's too short for that mess!

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I was talking to my friends about this a while ago, they're just salty.. all off the time. They have to stand there and see their more attractive friends get courted all the time while they play the sidelines.

QFT... Real talk sir, real talk. Shoulda gave her some snacks or somethin

the healthy girl in my crew always acts this way.
even when they arent talkin to her, she always find it necessary to get live and push them away

I noticed this all the time The ugly chic is the one who always gotta go or got somewhere to be putting a rush on stuff. I mean if u tried to make convo andshe still hit u with the Stoneface you should have told her something mean when you walked away like I hope you slip in glass or take a shot of bleach andclean ur attitude up... I kid but this is standard procedure anytime you find a group of more than 3 women

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

I'm by no means pretty, but I'm also not salty when I'm out with friends and guys come up. Life's too short for that mess!
[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]So... You're the ugly one in the group? Well at least you'renice and allow your friends to get there's... Most girls don't! E-props![/color]

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]So... You're the ugly one in the group? Well at least you're nice and allow your friends to get there's... Most girls don't! E-props![/color]
Of course I am
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]So... You're the ugly one in the group?[/color]

excuse this guy... he meant to ask how you were doing? and give you one of them rhetoric "what's ups?

You answered your own question. They're mean because they're ugly. Well they're insecure because they allow their self perception to beinfluenced by how others portray them, and in turn lash out with pent up anger and frustration. The anger comes from the fact that they can never look like amodel, and have never learned that they just simply need to work with what they got.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

You answered your own question. They're mean because they're ugly. Well they're insecure because they allow their self perception to be influenced by how others portray them, and in turn lash out with pent up anger and frustration. The anger comes from the fact that they can never look like a model, and have never learned that they just simply need to work with what they got.
You pretty much summed it all up. They know they'll always have to settle for the losers.

THE ONLY CORRECT ANSWER:
Those ugly girls are the enforcers/muscle of the group.. there to protect the prettier ones.. Duh!

You answered your own question. They're mean because they're ugly. Well they're insecure because they allow their self perception to be influenced by how others portray them, and in turn lash out with pent up anger and frustration. The anger comes from the fact that they can never look like a model, and have never learned that they just simply need to work with what they got.

Real Question do you think the Ugly chick Knows she the ugly chic? For Example if they all 8's and 9's and she a 6 you know its a simp out there thatgot her thinking she a 10. So when they get around you they think they the 10 and you the ugly one. How do you bypass that or take that into account?

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Real Question do you think the Ugly chick Knows she the ugly chic? For Example if they all 8's and 9's and she a 6 you know its a simp out there that got her thinking she a 10. So when they get around you they think they the 10 and you the ugly one. How do you bypass that or take that into account?
She knows, and that's part of why she's pissed off. To deal with the gassed up ones you can either ignore them or knock them back down totheir true level. Try telling her the only way you're going to have sex is from behind with her dog face buried in the pillow.

Back
Top Bottom