Wide feet

Which basketball sneakers are good for people with wide feet?
Im sorry if this was discussed already.

Thanks.

Which basketball sneakers are good for people with wide feet?
Im sorry if this was discussed already.

Thanks.

I have pretty wide feet, especially my forefoot area, and both the Supernatural Creators and adiZero 1.5s fit me very well. The forefoot was roomy, but not to the point where your foot's moving around the shoe. The fact that the upper/heel cup really hold your foot down add to that.

I have pretty wide feet, especially my forefoot area, and both the Supernatural Creators and adiZero 1.5s fit me very well. The forefoot was roomy, but not to the point where your foot's moving around the shoe. The fact that the upper/heel cup really hold your foot down add to that.

My feet are just slightly on the wide side. I am ok to ball in normal fit kicks like Kobe's and Ultraflight (my best experience so far), but not wearing them for whole day. Depends on the material, too. My Hyperdunk with suede in the forefoot was pretty roomy. A few J's and Lebron's I had are having some room in the forefoot. Can try them out?

Side note: I am currently in Kobe VI and the insole was heavily compressed especially at the ball joint of 1st metatarsal. It feels like the insole's worn out. The heel lockdown is just not that impressing. You can find out more in the KB VI thread.

My feet are just slightly on the wide side. I am ok to ball in normal fit kicks like Kobe's and Ultraflight (my best experience so far), but not wearing them for whole day. Depends on the material, too. My Hyperdunk with suede in the forefoot was pretty roomy. A few J's and Lebron's I had are having some room in the forefoot. Can try them out?

Side note: I am currently in Kobe VI and the insole was heavily compressed especially at the ball joint of 1st metatarsal. It feels like the insole's worn out. The heel lockdown is just not that impressing. You can find out more in the KB VI thread.

CP3 IV....I have narrow feet...and I'm 8.5 and i had plenty of room to wiggle my toes...they are comfy and light...they are on sale these days at the Nike outlet and Eastbay/FL + coupon.

I notice the FlyWade runs wide also when I tried them on.

CP3 IV....I have narrow feet...and I'm 8.5 and i had plenty of room to wiggle my toes...they are comfy and light...they are on sale these days at the Nike outlet and Eastbay/FL + coupon.

I notice the FlyWade runs wide also when I tried them on.

I have wide feet and the regular mid-top 11s are horrible (in terms of fit). The patent leather toe box hardly stretches at all. The IE Lows, on the other hand, are pretty good.

I would look for shoes with toe boxes that are made of stretchable material. If you just go up a size or half size, it can slow you down or trip you up while playing. So instead of wearing a 9.5, I wear size 9 shoes that can stretch to fit my feet over time.

I have wide feet and the regular mid-top 11s are horrible (in terms of fit). The patent leather toe box hardly stretches at all. The IE Lows, on the other hand, are pretty good.

I would look for shoes with toe boxes that are made of stretchable material. If you just go up a size or half size, it can slow you down or trip you up while playing. So instead of wearing a 9.5, I wear size 9 shoes that can stretch to fit my feet over time.

Oh yeah, I forgot Reebok Questions. They are the widest basketball shoes I know of. I actually have to go a half size down in them.

Oh yeah, I forgot Reebok Questions. They are the widest basketball shoes I know of. I actually have to go a half size down in them.

I have wide feet and the Jordan 2010, XI, XIX SE, Fly Wade, and Penny 1 & 3's were all good for me.

I have wide feet and the Jordan 2010, XI, XIX SE, Fly Wade, and Penny 1 & 3's were all good for me.

Back
Top Bottom