Would you partake in this scenario

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have the option of having a 3some with any woman of your dream. Any you can imagine. But....

You have to have one with her and another dude first.

Y’all in or out?

Added the video for context

Women want to see their man get plugged now?
1616104948327.png

i think we’d be surprised by what these new age women are into

I feel like if you don't come to an early mutual understanding of what goes and what doesn't in that area, only disaster can result.

you can't just be figuring all this out on the fly, you gotta program it into a relationship OS from jump...at least, that's my theory.

I feel like if you don't come to an early mutual understanding of what goes and what doesn't in that area, only disaster can result.

you can't just be figuring all this out on the fly, you gotta program it into a relationship OS from jump...at least, that's my theory.
Strong theory, but people are afraid of the beauty of overcoming tough conversations.

Women want to see their man get plugged now?
Have you never been on twitter? Half these women out here wanna **** their man with a strap.
It's a scary new world out here b. Gotta weed out the crazies early.

I'll tell the story about the time I had a ONS with this chick
Sex was great, we exchange numbers, she sending me nudes

Then we get to talking, gauging further sexual compatibility, and she gonna ask me if I'm down for threesomes
I've yet to have a bad threesome so I'm like

Then she asks how I feel about forced bi. I'm like "Forced?"

She telling me she looks for men to have sex with her and her HUSBAND and a big part of the play is making them interact

Also, she likes to peg men so am I into that too?
I like to think we mutually ghosted each other
tenor.gif

You know the scenario is two dudes ***** the girl and not your fantasy you just typed. You tell on on yourself :lol:
A 3some means everybody smash everybody tho…a train is different but a 3some one of the dudes(or both) gettin hammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom