Wikileaks about to unleash top secret UFO info to the world... RUH ROH

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by biff lawson

source?
stop trying to boost up your post count and look at the OP or the reply i put a few before yours
indifferent.gif
dog i hope to allah you weren't talking to me...because when i clicked there was no link...and i am Biff for god sakes
sick.gif

iv been on wikileaks couple times but i thought they would have more than like 4 posts, idk if im doing something wrong or what
roll.gif

Originally Posted by icykicks79

iv been on wikileaks couple times but i thought they would have more than like 4 posts, idk if im doing something wrong or what
roll.gif

They do actually but due to the attacks on their website, earlier released leaks were removed.

Originally Posted by icykicks79

roll.gif

They do actually but due to the attacks on their website, earlier released leaks were removed.

JAnthony
Julian.
I am a former British diplomat. In the course of my former duties I helped to coordinate multilateral action against a brutal regime in the Balkans, impose sanctions on a renegade state threatening ethnic cleansing, and negotiate a debt relief programme for an impoverished nation. None of this would have been possible without the security and secrecy of diplomatic correspondence, and the protection of that correspondence from publication under the laws of the UK and many other liberal and democratic states. An embassy which cannot securely offer advice or pass messages back to London is an embassy which cannot operate. Diplomacy cannot operate without discretion and the
protection of sources. This applies to the UK and the UN as much as the US.
In publishing this massive volume of correspondence, Wikileaks is not highlighting specific cases of wrongdoing but undermining the entire process of diplomacy. If you can publish US cables then you can publish UK telegrams and UN emails.
My question to you is: why should we not hold you personally responsible when next an international crisis goes unresolved because diplomats cannot function.

Julian Assange:
If you trim the vast editorial letter to the singular question actually asked, I would be happy to give it my attention.

laugh.gif

JAnthony
Julian.
I am a former British diplomat. In the course of my former duties I helped to coordinate multilateral action against a brutal regime in the Balkans, impose sanctions on a renegade state threatening ethnic cleansing, and negotiate a debt relief programme for an impoverished nation. None of this would have been possible without the security and secrecy of diplomatic correspondence, and the protection of that correspondence from publication under the laws of the UK and many other liberal and democratic states. An embassy which cannot securely offer advice or pass messages back to London is an embassy which cannot operate. Diplomacy cannot operate without discretion and the
protection of sources. This applies to the UK and the UN as much as the US.
In publishing this massive volume of correspondence, Wikileaks is not highlighting specific cases of wrongdoing but undermining the entire process of diplomacy. If you can publish US cables then you can publish UK telegrams and UN emails.
My question to you is: why should we not hold you personally responsible when next an international crisis goes unresolved because diplomats cannot function.

Julian Assange:
If you trim the vast editorial letter to the singular question actually asked, I would be happy to give it my attention.

laugh.gif

source?
stop trying to boost up your post count and look at the OP or the reply i put a few before yours
indifferent.gif
35mpid4.gif

look at the time I posted, and the time you edited. Next time start a thread with all the info not just an emoticon jr.

source?
indifferent.gif
35mpid4.gif

look at the time I posted, and the time you edited. Next time start a thread with all the info not just an emoticon jr.

Interested. Timespan?

achanth
Mr Assange,
have there ever been documents forwarded to you which deal with the topic of UFOs or extraterrestrials?

Julian-Assange-small-001.jpg

Julian Assange:
Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.
1) that the documents not be self-authored;
2) that they be original.
However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.

Interested. Timespan?

achanth
Mr Assange,
have there ever been documents forwarded to you which deal with the topic of UFOs or extraterrestrials?

Julian-Assange-small-001.jpg

Julian Assange:
Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.
1) that the documents not be self-authored;
2) that they be original.
However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.

Back
Top Bottom