wikileaks.org - effectively exposing government secrets worldwide.

Great post, KLXIV. Interesting stuff, by sadly none of this comes as a surprise.

The U.S. has violated international law for the past 5 decades perhaps more than any other country in the world. People need to wake up to this fact so thingscan change.

can people post more stuff. i have known about this website for a while but something keeps me from going to it

^^ serious man... half the people on NT hustlin or doing dirt in some way or form.... aint nobody trying to get caught for nothin.. but this does open up fordiscussion on whats really going on. Do Homework on Masons and how they tie into the government and government world wide.... like the Freemasons state...."This is an eternal brotherhood that is accepted worldwide" ... these dudes dont play. They run the same ways mafias and real crime families do orvice versa haha. Someones trying to take over the world but nobody is saying nothing.

i've always been pretty interested in the jfk scandal, heard some crazy theories about that, and area 51 and the landing on the moon. i couldnt findanything on that =[

im too scared to click on the link with all the talk in this thread
laugh.gif

Of all the ******ed things on the internet, this one may take the cake.

Back
Top Bottom