Wikileaks: U.S. soldiers murdered Iraqi children.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]WikiLeaks: Iraqi children in U.S. raid shot in head[/h1]

A U.S. diplomatic cable made public by WikiLeaks suggests that U.S. troops executed at least 10 Iraqi civilians, including a woman in her 70s and a 5-month-old infant, then called in an airstrike to destroy the evidence, during a controversial 2006 incident in the central Iraqi town of Ishaqi.

The unclassified cable, which was posted on WikiLeaks’ website last week, contained questions from a United Nations investigator about the incident, which had angered local Iraqi officials, who demanded some kind of action from their government. U.S. officials denied at the time that anything inappropriate had occurred.

But Philip Alston, the UN’s special rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions, said in a communication to American officials dated 12 days after the March 15, 2006, incident that autopsies performed in the Iraqi city of Tikrit showed that all the dead had been handcuffed and shot in the head. Among the dead were four women and five children. The children were all 5 years old or younger.

Reached by email Wednesday, Alston said that as of 2010 — the most recent data he had — U.S. officials hadn’t responded to his request for information and that Iraq’s government also hadn’t been forthcoming. He said the lack of response from the United States “was the case with most of the letters to the U.S. in the 2006-2007 period,

sad stuff. too bad we don't have a way of filtering out trash from our armed forces =/

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

Wikileaks is so 2010

deep web is where it's at
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

I thought it was common knowledge that the U.S. brutally murders innocent civilians.

What are you talking about, bro. These brave heroic men bring peace.

Originally Posted by rashi

I thought it was common knowledge that the U.S. brutally murders innocent civilians.

the invade countries and then kill people who fight back for not wanting their divine right to be converted into a democratic society.
modern day christian crusades. 

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by rashi

the invade countries and then kill people who fight back for not wanting their divine right to be converted into a democratic society.
modern day christian crusades. 
swing and a miss, skipper 
laugh.gif

I mean its sad but who knows maybe they had a reason. I dont see why everytime somethin comes up like this everyone says how horrible America is.

30t6p3b.gif

Where all the dudes that were mad at me the other day for not respecting soldiers at???

Originally Posted by Kramer

I mean its sad but who knows maybe they had a reason. I dont see why everytime somethin comes up like this everyone says how horrible America is.
Completely agree. There are bad apples in every Military in the world. But, it's only our atrocities getting the headlines these days because we've been constantly at war as of late. I guarantee you when we see another country get in a major war (50,000+ troops), we will see similar incidences. Unfortunately everybody, there are crimes committed in wars also since the beginning of time, but, believe it or not, the US is way more compassionate than other countries when it comes to war, why do you think we constantly work on precision-bombs, intel equipment, and various other methods to prevent collateral damage. The only crime I see is this being covered up and government denial, but I guess they don't want to mess up the world's image of the US military.

Sad but true. Crazy world we live in. 

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by Kramer

Completely agree. There are bad apples in every Military in the world. But, it's only our atrocities getting the headlines these days because we've been constantly at war as of late. I guarantee you when we see another country get in a major war (50,000+ troops), we will see similar incidences. Unfortunately everybody, there are crimes committed in wars also since the beginning of time, but, believe it or not, the US is way more compassionate than other countries when it comes to war, why do you think we constantly work on precision-bombs, intel equipment, and various other methods to prevent collateral damage. The only crime I see is this being covered up and government denial, but I guess they don't want to mess up the world's image of the US military.
Hell look at the Russians in Chechnya but nobody on this board cares about that...

CHRISblazinNJ:
I don't really care to be honest. Do whatever is necessary
[local recruiter] "Son, have you ever thought about a career in the Armed Forces?" [/local recruiter]

Originally Posted by JD214

THIS.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

but you're praising a known drug dealer that has killed his fair share of innocent civilians.

surely you knew that, right?

Back
Top Bottom