Wild 94.9

Gonzerelli

formerly ggggggonzo
everytime i switch to that station theyre always giving a damn Nelly Furtado song :smh:
smh.gif

anybody else notice that ?
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

man, they are way sold on the pop music, I can barely stand listening to that station anymore. 106 is all I can stand nowadays. It has its wack moments but from 445 to 530 rick lee is usually on, and i try to catch that, fools got skills!! late night is always pretty good except for sundays, in which all radio sucks

ive given up on 94.9 completely...KMEL is my channel of choice, but with the music they play today i cant even leave KMEL on long either....

whenever im driving my girls car, i keep it on the bone or KFRC....i just cant stand todays "hip hop" music...
...word

word kmel is better bc wild sold out more than before. sad sad sad i know.

TEAM [Scrubs]

i used to listen to 94.9 a long time ago when i was into hard house. 106 is what i listen to except in the morning. i listen to the bone 107.7 in the morning.

I listen to Adam Carolla in the morning....hahaha

But later.....I am a KISS FM guy. But speaking of KMEL....ya'll her that Keak Da Sneak song with the RBL sample? That thing is pretty cool....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

I just switch stations until i find a song i like
**TEAM**
***CASSIE***"We all knew Me N U was about givin head."

KMEL is good on occasion...but 94.9 done fell off.
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football Win Total: 0​

wild 94.9 fell off so long ago.

and kmel is closin the gap.

i tolerated 94.9 when they still had strawberry in the morning, im not gonna lie, some of the stupid @#%$ they did was funny. but it had consequences.

T-Man is :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Chuy and MindMotion are still :smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

why did strawberry leave by the way???? and that girl fey or something like that .

**TEAM**
***CASSIE***"We all knew Me N U was about givin head."

Ha and Bounce to this was sampled

What station is Corolla on...
-Lil Lazy
TEAM EQUIPO 49erz

Quote:
why did strawberry leave by the way???? and that girl fey or something like that .
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Corolla used to be on 106.9 FREE FM....but now that's KFRC. He's now on 1550 AM. It's not the best morning show but you get used to him, and Danny Bonaducci.
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

98.1>106.1>102.9>94.9

thats my preference for bay area radio
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

Back
Top Bottom