Wilfred on FX ... Thursdays 10 PM... Season Finale Tonight

knWILFRED_narrowweb__300x436,0.jpg

Sooooooo, who watches this show?

I fell in love with the show (mostly Wilfred's hilarious antics
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) two weeks ago when I was bored and decided to watch 10 episodes on Hulu.

The season finale is tonight. I'll definitely be copping on DVD.

I would write a better analysis of the show, but I'm too lazy
tired.gif

The DVD will be bought solely for the fact that I missed the last six episodes (or whatever number)
embarassed.gif
. It's not that I wasn't interested, because I thought it was really funny, I just didn't watch them, for whatever reason I can't actually come up with.

the episode with wilfred smanging the giraffe and the bear has gotta be my favorite

Originally Posted by do work son

the episode with wilfred smanging the giraffe and the bear has gotta be my favorite
laugh.gif
 The deepest throat in the animal kingdom.
I tried to get my girlfriend to watch it by showing her this episode. She said it was too crude. I was offended 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by do work son

laugh.gif
 The deepest throat in the animal kingdom.
I tried to get my girlfriend to watch it by showing her this episode. She said it was too crude. I was offended 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Ryan: I thought you and Bear were in an open relationship?
Wilfred: BEAR DOESN'T KNOW THAT!

I turned on my TV to watch football... it was still on the Filipino channel and my parents started to sit down. They're still there. I guess I will be missing this and having to wait until next Friday to watch the finale lol. Damn Hulu for making people wait 8 days for the new episodes to go up.

Back
Top Bottom