Will 2009 be a great year for jordans or overshadowed by fusions and reebok knockoffs?

i dont think over all it might be good but its just startimg off pretty bad

Only time will tell
happy.gif

Originally Posted by encore2007

They'll find some way to mess it up with bad business decisions. They released a crapload of shoes in December. So I wouldn't be suprised if they released 2 colors of XIIs one week then 2 colors of XIs the next week. Most of the releases were gonna see are going to coincide with something from last year to make the numbers from last year obtainable for the retailer.

So if the CW doesn't get messed up. (I say were gonna see at least 4 jacked up retro colors) Then the RDs are going to be a real problem like Black Friday. I don't see the 2009 having 3 different released colors so we'll most likely see retro's

there would be deaths if this occured, and re-selling would be out of control, that being said, i would release tons of kicks for a few pairs of DS 11's or12's. But 2009 is mostly rumors, but true blue 3's, white cement 4's, gatorade 6's, 7 pack, all the 12's, if these all come through withgood execution, it will be a very good year, better than 08 at least IMO

Back
Top Bottom