Will all the countdown pack retros have 23 stitched on em??

I was talkin to an og collector who is completely giving up on JB and selling his whole collection and when I told him why he's not waiting to see how the countdown packs will turn out he told me every shoe will be in the packages will have that dumb 23 stitched on it cuz the og's were gettin mad that they were releasing all the old heat. I wanted to know if this is true. This guy is def. not a noob so i dont know whether to believe him or not. Mods lock if already posted

no not all
but the Xs WILL have 23 stitched on the side and other there is a possibility that others can have 23 on the side like the Vs

EquipoTRIcolor
DallasMavs
DallasCowboys
Teamxbox360
.:GT- PacmanVick:.​

Quote:
he told me every shoe will be in the packages will have that dumb 23 stitched on it cuz the og's were gettin mad that they were releasing all the old heat
thinking about what WE want. JB doesn't get one cent of the inflated price that collector payed for his OGs.

Quote:
The whole idea of JB making butchered, low quality retros for today's consumers to pacify people who won't even buy JB's current products is wack. Why do people who paid big bucks for an OG shoe Nike sold 15-20 years ago get more respect than us, their most loyal customers of today. We're putting big money into JB's pockets TODAY, and if they want us to keep doing it, they better start thinking about what WE want. JB doesn't get one cent of the inflated price that collector payed for his OGs.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Quote:
The whole idea of JB making butchered, low quality retros for today's consumers to pacify people who won't even buy JB's current products is wack. Why do people who paid big bucks for an OG shoe Nike sold 15-20 years ago get more respect than us, their most loyal customers of today. We're putting big money into JB's pockets TODAY, and if they want us to keep doing it, they better start thinking about what WE want. JB doesn't get one cent of the inflated price that collector payed for his OGs.

They are getting more respect because they helped put Brand Jordan on the map and helped make it what it is today. You guys need to stop crying about the OG collectors getting more respect.

I wish they would've done the chi-town X's with the 23 stitched like the MJ samples.(except didn't those have a 45?)

Team Wu-Tang
Team Vintage Heat​

TeamWolfShirts
"I've lived, loved, lost, and forgotten in this shirt."

There is a thin line between og and retro.I own some ogs and happy that they stand out from the retro. But I buy retros too and hope they don't butcher the whole shoe just to make it look different.but to answer your question.......no
I'm so DC like fat shoes........202

I kinda like the 23 on the shadows, especially since the dark gray on the retros makes these 10s look like the all black 10s from 2005
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​
Refs: Khalfani, rycerocket712, mneezy1, sickickz23​

i think they just put the 23 on the X's so people could tell the difference from the ogs, or because they thought it looked to plain.

the retro XIII don't have them so your friend is wrong.

Quote:
HOY! Pinoy ako!

I think gottahavemykix question really is will atleast 1 pair of retros out of the countdown pack have 23 stiched on em because everybody is saying since the 13's don't have 23 stiched on em and it's apart of the countdown pack as well then obviously all of the countdown packs won't have it but anyway i think one of the two retros in every pack will have 23 stiched on the shoe.

If you look at it the X's are goona have it which is the first pack to drop then the IX's are goona have it for sure on the back in the second pack plus 23 is on one of the strap of the 8's and you can't forget about the back of the VII's so yeah i think atleast on of the retros in the pack will have 23 stiched on em.

This whole JB quality thing has to stop, because it's getting us no where. JB is a business, they see that people still eat up their products no matter how crappy the quality is, shows that it is beating the market. Why incur more expenses with better quality materials and cut their net revenue, when subpar materials are used and consumers still eat all of it up. $$$ is were it's at, and to be honest if I was the head of JB, I'd keep doing what they are doing right now. I wish the quality was
better, but what can we do? We still buy it no matter how @#%$ the quality is, I'm guilty of it, we all are.
Team Philippines
Member No.32

Back
Top Bottom