Will any Spiz'ikes ever be limited again???

:rofl:
roll.gif

Limited Jordans are the worst thing to happen to this brand imo. Of course not financially, but still....

Speaking of Spizkes kinda of topic but i see fine pretty girls in school wearing those king county's or dtrt. I cant believe that fine women will rock spizkes. That's a of the apocalypse!
smh.gif

I realized that if I was going to achieve anything in life I had to be agressive. I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it's an illusion to me." (MJ)

Who really cares I do not, can you say horrible and with a horrible price tag. They just need to go away after the first two they just got out hand with the releases. No way no way :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

^what would expect JB to do after the sales of the first two.
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

I'm just mad the spizikes that I wanted were not limited but these crap cakes that everybody can get are staring me in the face everywhere I go.
**Hollywood Squares**​
Team Macintosh​
Team Vintage Heat​
Only 20 but I'm still OG.​

I really feel bad for kids these days, cheap quality kicks, gettin got for weak colorways, ovepaying,thinking thye have to buy every colorway, sad sad sad....dont get me wrong u would get got back in the 90's too but it was diff, ill fight for some bulls colorways not for all black 10's LOL jp...buy what u like if theyre limited its not gonna make u cooler, its a rare combo hype and good colorway
AIM:Asal420 Email:M3maniac03@yahoo.com
*BAYAREA*
150+ jordans, sz 10
***LOOKING 4 JORDAN SHIRTS SZ XXL**

yea kuz u got all these lames wearin the same kickz as u... nobody around my way is gonna have the cements spizike tho unless they travel 4 hours to get em like i am... or theyll just go 2 da local swap and kop sum fakiez for 30 bones.. :smh:
smh.gif
sad.
KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

The gucci colorways & maybe the white/cements are the ONLY spizikes worth coppin for me.
The World Is Mine

Quote:
175 for Spizikes makes them limited for me. I like a few of them, but 175 is waaaaaaaaaaay too much to pay for those.

^agreed.

What shocks me is that I haven't even seen these show up on sales racks...not that I would even get them then.

ive been out of the loop for a while but are those cement spizikes limited or GR? and no im not a hypebeast i actually want them to be GR so it will be easier for me to cop...

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

They should be extreme limited 3 pairs worldwide so that i won't see this garbage,frankenstein,voltron,transformers shoe ever..
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Quote:
They should be extreme limited 3 pairs worldwide so that i won't see this garbage,frankenstein,voltron,transformers shoe ever..
Put GOD 1st & J's Will Follow...Romans 10:15 - And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" - Talking bout J's!

Worst shoes ever.
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
175 for Spizikes makes them limited for me
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

agreed

SEE,, IF YALL GOT IN LINE. YALL COULDVE GOTTEN HOOKED UP LIKE ME SIZE 16 SPIZIKE SPECIAL EDITION ONLINE RELEASE ONLY.. NONE OF THAT STUFF AT YO LOCAL FOOTACTION...lol
10z8imh.jpg

The game is in bad shape. All these little kids running around buying whatever garbage JB throws out there. Then you have people rocking fakes hard. The other day at Broadway Junction (NYC) some little kid was amping up some fake XI lows (white/red color way) some chick was rocking and his boy said, "yea those are fire, my man got those." When chicks rock fakes its worse than dudes rocking them in my opinion. Bird as chick in fakes, AWESOME! The Spiz'ikes aren't that bad. The price tag is hurting though. The cements and fire red ones are hot, same goes for the true blue joints. Oh and buy what you like, not what is hyped. Peace

Back
Top Bottom