Will any Spiz'ikes ever be limited again???

Originally Posted by FACE MURDA

Am I the only cat thats mad about the Spiz'ikes not being limited anymore? Anyone can cop em now like a freakin team jordan. The DTRT should have atleast been a limited one. You see kids rockin them and beating them up. It realy sucks.....
potential hypebeast???

Originally Posted by FACE MURDA

Am I the only cat thats mad about the Spiz'ikes not being limited anymore? Anyone can cop em now like a freakin team jordan. The DTRT should have atleast been a limited one. You see kids rockin them and beating them up. It realy sucks.....

totally agree

man yal cats hate the spizikes!

i personally love mine! best cw imo

322264604.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

175 for Spizikes makes them limited for me. I like a few of them, but 175 is waaaaaaaaaaay too much to pay for those.
S T . L O U I S R A M S
cosign

LIMITED OR NOT THE SPIZIKE WAS THOWD I JUST HATE HOW THE BOOTLEGGERS MAKE SO MANY KNOCK OF MIXES...and really it kinda started with the Dub Zero's forthose who know...

spizikes are not even all that only ones i want is the cool greys....euro exclusive:frown:...and saw sum on ebay for $345

Originally Posted by DLNIE 85

LIMITED OR NOT THE SPIZIKE WAS THOWD I JUST HATE HOW THE BOOTLEGGERS MAKE SO MANY KNOCK OF MIXES...and really it kinda started with the Dub Zero's for those who know...

As far as mixtures go, it actually started with the XVI.

why ya'll want shoes to be limited. you gotta share the love with the younger generation so they can at least kinda experience what its like to hve some ofthe older stuff. you guys are selfish, ya'll are the real hypebeasts. dont you want shoes to be easier to get???
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom