Will draw for food! * New Guru tribute added on 4th page*

The wifey's an artist as well and she's helped me appreciate art.

goodwork!

BTW, watermark your pics sir
wink.gif

When I saw your Granville Street at Night I guessed you were from Van. By the looks of your clients page it seems like I was right!

Sick work man, keep it up.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 good stuff man..
laugh.gif
 anyone remember that thread where OP was trying to sell his "whack" at work for mad money..  wheres that Crank .gif 
nerd.gif

Andy206: I start alot of times with ballpen...all began with a doodling habbit in class

smoothrick007: it all depends, some of them took couplf of hours, some of them took over 10....

|| K R E A M 15 ||: pmed u my email, let's talk more

IRockTMacs: Where bout's in Van you located?

proper english: thanx, what did I try to sell??

Bleezys: I hope so...

Seniosoul: O yea, forgot bout Soulja Slim....man, that's hella way to go---getting shot in the face.

good stuff bruh....great execution with line in your portraits....keep working on that style.

I really enjoy the building up of lines to create shades and movement. Im curious, what are your main influences behind your art? Sorry, its a pretty broad question. I would love to network. I am a ceramics major, but I do like using different material as well. I also do printmaking such as woodblock and intaglio. I'll PM you.

beautiful work man.
i really like your stuff, please PM me as when i move, i may have some ideas that ocme to mind.
unfortunately, i have no work for you right now, but i could in the very near future.
again, truly some good work by the pics you have posted!

Original Concep: Pm'd u back about pricing.

Msyakuza: Influences? They are very different but just to name a few: Chuck Close, Coro 36, El Mac, Heavyweight Crew, Carravaggio, Mark Tansey...

Scarface2k1: Thanks, I've pm'd u. Let's talk more.

Rasneponram: Haha, I hope I got on the Good Foot.

TeflanDon: Not a problem, let's talk still, hit me up over email. rollers.studio@gmail.com

DaNiKeRhiNo: Sorta, more bout creating contour on paper. Bascially using values to suggest perspective. Thank you.

Wow! Great works... I'm a painter/artist too but i must say, you're like the super saiyan of artists!

Originally Posted by MASARO

DaNiKeRhiNo: Sorta, more bout creating contour on paper. Bascially using values to suggest perspective. Thank you.
Nice, I've always been good at shading but the style you have is something I've never got accustomed to (got into it for a little while at my school last semester). Do you go to an art school or anything?

Back
Top Bottom