Will draw for food! * New Guru tribute added on 4th page*

Since alot of folks were asking about the jumpman piece I had on 1st page, I have just posted a thread in Misc Buy & Sell with #23 out of 100.....
I can also enlarge it to a custom size of your choice.

Feel free to Pm me to if you got any questions.

pimp.gif

OP you use to read a lot of DC comics huh? I like your stuff, NT needs more creative threads like this.

I love the groovin one it would look perfect in my house with the rest of my DJ equipment or in my room.

Mr Jordan04: thanks for the heads up, but I figured if someone steal my work then I'll just come up with better ones...
smile.gif

The Swoosh: Hmmm....abit casually. Actually because when I was younger my parents were located in Japan so ended up reading alot of *** comics, but alot the ones I like was havily US influenced

capone125: I'm a DJ too so that's why I did a turntablist series paintings (I'll post more of those older works inabit)....sold alot of numbered prints of those. I could get you a full size (OG piece is 60x40) heavy stock paper print for a good price.

chokeonsmoke: Thanks, interesting enough alot of ppl really dig that sketch I did

CincoSeisDos: yea? hit me up----> rollersstudio@gmail.com        let's talk more

Don't mean to grave dig with the post but seems to have lost contact with alot of NTers that hit me up bout getting work done...

Besides paid work, I'm also down to collabo in exchange for exposure.

My bad for grave digging with the post....but I figured since I got some new stuff to show ya...

Stereotypes series I - depicting the cliche urban stereotypical characters (from L to R): Slinger, Cholos, Asipiring MC, Cee-lo Hustlers, Backpaker (Graf head)

series1-web.jpg

you sir have great work and talent!! bookmarking so I can shoot you a PM in the future.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

I don't see soulja slim up there no where... draw soulja slim

How you just gonna tell him to draw soulja slim
laugh.gif

Anyways, really nice stuff!

Thanks everyone.....

I am serious about doing customize work for anyone who are serious too....
Just dunno what happened but alot of NTers went MIA after a email or 2....and I'm not asking for an arm and leg either. $75 for a monotone portrait that will beat any other ones you get from street vendors, I guaranteed!!!!

Is that too steep?

Back
Top Bottom