Will I Am is sueing Pharrell "i am OTHER" brand

:rofl: :rofl:

This dude's pictures are comedy.

will-i-am_portraits_1.jpg

He's like the an updated and merged version of PM Dawn.

View media item 469812

At least they made one good song though. This dude's whole career, including the "Falling Up" era has been garbage.

I hope Mr. Will.I.Am suffers a debilitating neck injury forcing him to forever retire from speaking.

I don't rock with anyone who STEALS others art... especially without proper permission.

Last edited:
They both used the most basic font. It's like they were college kids who had to design a logo for class and finished it at the last minute.

Last edited:
Damn.. I mean... He is trying to build a brand, so I understand, but...

I guess I just hate to see them have to battle it out in court.

Will I am was Kanye before Kanye...

Let me explain. 

In the late 90's this guy was ok...the group wasn't really that bad. Use to put out music in the vein of A Tribe Called Quest, and they were even on par with some of the more conscious groups that could be found throughout the annals of hip hop. 

Fast forward a few years later and this guy gets all weird on his fans. But the funny thing is I didn't hear too many people talking about his new direction as being growth.

People flat out called BEP sell outs. 

Justifiably so. 

lol...

vid pretty muh sums it up.

But P seems to be a real humble dude and even tried to reach out to solve it...
I understand he is trying to keep his " trade mark" and business but he could have solved this in a different way..
Seems like suing is the American way now

YO!
Will I am was Kanye before Kanye...

Let me explain. 

In the late 90's this guy was ok...the group wasn't really that bad. Use to put out music in the vein of A Tribe Called Quest

I object!

Their music was more Heiro, if anything... In line with some of the other "alt" hip hop groups emerging from the West at the time. They still had underground respect with "BEP Empire" and Premier on the boards. When that failed is when the "sellout" happened. But Will was never the "common man", as Kanye once portrayed him to be. BEP schtick in the beginning was more to the left of the mainstream which, I'll agree, was cool because we allowed for more diversity within hip hop. But I'd never say Will was Kanye before Kanye.

That said, this whole thing is disappointing. This should've been handled in conversation between gentlemen.

DF!!!

YO!
I object!

Their music was more Heiro, if anything... In line with some of the other "alt" hip hop groups emerging from the West at the time. They still had underground respect with "BEP Empire" and Premier on the boards. When that failed is when the "sellout" happened. But Will was never the "common man", as Kanye once portrayed him to be. BEP schtick in the beginning was more to the left of the mainstream which, I'll agree, was cool because we allowed for more diversity within hip hop. But I'd never say Will was Kanye before Kanye.

That said, this whole thing is disappointing. This should've been handled in conversation between gentlemen.

DF!!!

in terms of BEP, for me it all went downhill when Fergie came on board. You have no idea how much I hate her :lol:

will.i.am became a sellout shell of himself, dude is corny. suing pharrell over this pettiness is the next step in his ascension to ultimate cornball.

I mean look at this dude. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He's getting money, but I'm guessing when he looks in the mirror the devil is standing behind him with a jar of lube, clutching william's soul tightly.

View media item 470257

The font does look similar but that's because both of them put no thought into it and just lower cased everything :lol:

And is Pharrell even making clothes? I thought this was just some art thing like Donda

Looks like they both used different weights of Futura. With all the design / creative opportunities available, I never understood why you'd want to rip someone off

I mean look at this dude.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's getting money, but I'm guessing when he looks in the mirror the devil is standing behind him with a jar of lube, clutching william's soul tightly.
The devil likes black quasi-military costumes with masks?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom