Will JENNY JONES/Rickie Lake Show every come out on DVD???

Was watching a vid on Youtube and in the Related Videos section it was some Jenny Jones vids....
I use to Love that show...first time seein a Jumpoff before I even knew what a jumpoff was LOL...

I use to Tape, skip school, or go to school late just to watch one of the good ep. of wild teen girls..lol
roll.gif
pimp.gif

So my question is, will Jenny Jones and Rickie Lake ever get released on to DVD??

If you guys out there know where to watch ep or heard any info of it comin to dvd....LET ME KNOW!!!

I hesitated...... then was like "na I'm not gone ruin the thread". Then I was like "F it, do it".

indifferent.gif

Why would you want it to? Those shows were lame.

BONUS ROUND:

Jenny Jones had Rock-hard **** due to a botched plastic surgery. Yes, I'd bone Jenny. And yes I'd bone jenny's ****.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I used to love the Ricki Lake show...she got REALLY cute at the end of the show.

Are you serious? Ricki Lake wore maternity clothes when she hosted that show.

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

Why would you want it to? Those shows were lame.

BONUS ROUND:

Jenny Jones had Rock-hard **** due to a botched plastic surgery. Yes, I'd bone Jenny. And yes I'd bone jenny's ****.

I agree on the WHY?

But boning jenny????
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
But I still wouldn't bone.

I was thinking the same exact thing the other day when I saw Ricki Lake on a late night talk show. I see ya'll don't but I miss those shows, I used towatch them every day in the summer when I was younger.

Come on, folks.

Rude Jude was straight comedy...calling every female "broad" all the time.
laugh.gif

Then, that boot camp dude and his crew sonning bad %+% kids making them cry...

Priceless.

Rude Jude was always appreciated. I remember his first appearance on the show where he clowned on an audience member trying to tell him off like "Jenny,why does the FATTEST person in the audience always have something to say?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Rude Jude was always appreciated. I remember his first appearance on the show where he clowned on an audience member trying to tell him off like "Jenny, why does the FATTEST person in the audience always have something to say?"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Rude Jude is on Shade 45? I need to get Sirius. and yeah i'd hit Jenny Jones. Ricky Lake, [borat]naht so muchhhh[borat]

The two things I remember from Jenny Jones is when people came back on other people who made fun of them as kids, and BIG BREASTESIS.

The mid 1990's talk shows where the best of TV.

Used to record all the shows of each day back in 93 94 95 and get blunted and watch the shows later that night.

Good Stuff.

Back
Top Bottom