will jordan ever show off his collection?

From what I remember over the years since I was little, Jordan has always been a big sneaker head. His love for shoes is clearly demonstrated in the factthat most Air Jordan designs are heavily influenced by what he wanted shoes to look like. He started with love for Consand Adidas, and eventually was smitten by the III's. Since the beginning, Jordan said that he would get at least 3pairs of every shoes made sent to him. In fact that interview used to be on jumpman23 around 3 years ago. So, to answer the original post, yes I would love to see Jordan's collection? But willit happen? Probably not since he's a very private person (gotta be when you're getting divorced)…. However ouronly hope of ever seeing his collection is if his son Marcus wants to show-off, and makes a video.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Michael Jordan is not as into to sneakers as much as some people on here would like to think. To him their just shoes, with very little value out side of nostalgia.

Exactly. I doubt he has half the collection you guys even think he has. probably consisits of a lot of golf shoes and loafers.

He's always wearing those PHLYS smh, I'm he has some real heat though

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Michael Jordan is not as into to sneakers as much as some people on here would like to think. To him their just shoes, with very little value out side of nostalgia.

Exactly. I doubt he has half the collection you guys even think he has. probably consisits of a lot of golf shoes and loafers.

then obiviously u dont no then
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dave919

i bet he don't have any fusions in his collection, lol

he wears fusions bro, just because u or ppl dont like them doesnt mean he wont wear them or like them, smh at some of yall, it's really funny

Originally Posted by Mac4167

I doubt he ever would, I bet he doesn't even wear retros or anything, Im sure after all the time he spent wearing them in the league, he wears other shoes now. I bet he has alot of heat though, I wouldn't mind seeing tinker's collection though.

uh so u havent seen him in

melo2's
blackstrap1's
white/red19's
true blue 3's
etc
etc
etc?????

Originally Posted by JordanVIlover

Probably never, he is too much of an @ss hOLE
why is he an $*+@%*% to not show you his shoes i think your dumb hahahaha and why would he show off his collection thatd make him look bad

it doesn't serve a purpose for MJ to show off his shoes... if he need any pair, all he need to do is call and he'll get one made in less than a coupledays. that's better than DS.. haha

i bet he has heat but obviously it isn't hard for him to get them so he probably doesn't have too much of a collection. yadee

come on, this doesn't need to discuss , he just need to sign one shoe and it will worth more than 1k

There was a pic out during the summer with his white/navy pe 11s with a whole a bunch of his j's in the background I think the pic was taken from hiscloset that's the closest I think we will ever get to seeing his collection

it would be interesting to see that, but c'mon now....we all know theres well over 500 pairs of shoes we've never seen before.

it would be interesting to see that, but c'mon now....we all know theres well over 500 pairs of shoes we've never seen before.

Back
Top Bottom