will jordan ever show off his collection?

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Michael Jordan is not as into to sneakers as much as some people on here would like to think. To him their just shoes, with very little value out side of nostalgia.

Exactly. I doubt he has half the collection you guys even think he has. probably consisits of a lot of golf shoes and loafers.
Co-sign!!

He'd probably charge a viewing fee
eyes.gif

Alright I asked Marcus if his dad is a collector or does he not care and this is his response:
"well its a little bit of both he still has all the originals and you know limited editions but he doesnt say man theses are hot i need to keep these uknow? he does it more for the fans but i will say he definately has a huge collection of s@$t that no one willl eevvvvverrrr be able to get... like all white 6rings like entirely white and just crazy stuff! its pretty sick."

^So I guess you know Marcus personally which is pretty sick. But the best response he had was all white 6 rings that his dad has, come on man.

Michael Jordan is not as into to sneakers as much as some people on here would like to think. To him their just shoes, with very little value out side of nostalgia.
EXACTLY......how old are these NT'ers who thinks he values and cherishes old sneakers......?
eyes.gif

he probly like em, but it's most likely not that big of a deal 2 him.

Thanks Mr. Jordan.
eyes.gif

if we cant see his collection, i'd like to see all the desigers colletions,
u know they keep some bad aaaass colorways for themselves. i mean, i would
happy.gif

just close ur eyes n imagine all j's in any color u want...... thats what his collection will look like...... must be sweet ....
guess jst a phone call away

Originally Posted by MJsaver

EXACTLY......how old are these NT'ers who thinks he values and cherishes old sneakers......?
eyes.gif

he probly like em, but it's most likely not that big of a deal 2 him.

Who the hell are any of us to assume anything about MJ or any other person we don't know??? This thread started out innocently enough with curiosity aboutMJ's shoes, but it quickly became a thread made up of assumptions, generalizations and personal opinions that have absolutely no basis in any facts!

"MJ is an A**hole", "MJ doesn't care about shoes"... HOW THE HELL DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MJ ON A PERSONAL LEVEL??? Have anyof you spent time with him?? Hell, have any of you even met him??? Once one of you has actually spent time with MJ, then please feel free to comment on hispersonality or his shoe collection or lack thereof all you want (and that doesn't include hitting him up for an autograph at a golf course or arestaurant). Until then, you all need to stop making blanket statements and assumptions about people you don't know... and I don't just mean about MJ. One of you said that Kobe is down to Earth... how the hell do you know???

Ridiculous how people just love to hate...

well it would be pretty cool, but kinda boring at the same time... think about it, he can make any color/material combination he wishes...
*on a second thought... it would be pretty tite to see what combinations he came up with

Originally Posted by BNasty615

i don't think he has a reason to because he has every jordan ever made
plus it won't be that exciting i rather see a average person's collection because it's
nice to here the stories of how they obtained them

Ehh, He has hundreds of pairs the "average" (even the very best) collector has NEVER seen. I wanna see!

Not true. The man is truly a shoe head... value to him is relative, since they are given for free!

Example: 1995. Tinker gave him the XI - he said DO NOT WEAR THESE SHOES MIKE, they are still being tested. Mikes' reaction? He wore them the very nextgame.

Same with the white blue 18s. The man does loves shoes.

Would be the equivalent of going into that 1st room made of Candy from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, or getting to go into Scrooge McDuck's moneybin.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Not true. The man is truly a shoe head... value to him is relative, since they are given for free!

Example: 1995. Tinker gave him the XI - he said DO NOT WEAR THESE SHOES MIKE, they are still being tested. Mikes' reaction? He wore them the very next game.

Same with the white blue 18s. The man does loves shoes.

Don't get me wrong, I understand he love Jordans. How could he not? Their HIS shoes. What I meant by saying that they have very littlevalue to him is that he's not like us. As crazy as this may sound, his shoes will never mean to him what they mean to us because he'll never have to gothrough what we do to get certain shoes. Shoe we hold in such high value are nothing but just memories to him. I also understand that they were much more of anissue to him when he was actually in the NBA than they are to him now.

Back
Top Bottom