Will Lebron and Kobe ever meet in Finals ?

The only way Kobe and Lebron will meet in the finals in the next couple of years is if:

1) Kobe joins a western powerhouse at that point, coming off the bench (probably for the Spurs or Thunder)

2) Kobe joins Miami, and they are both on the court at the same time

if it were to happen it would have been this season i dnt see it happening in the near future unless the lakers sum how pull off the dwight trade. with that being said no chance.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

The only way Kobe and Lebron will meet in the finals in the next couple of years is if:

1) Kobe joins a western powerhouse at that point, coming off the bench (probably for the Spurs or Thunder)

2) Kobe joins Miami, and they are both on the court at the same time

lol @ kobe coming off the bench for ANY team

Word. KB will retire before he ever comes of someone's bench.

If it does happen it would have to be in the next couple seasons. The prime time for it to take place would have been this year though, but the Lakers decided not to show up in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by DubA169

kobe better hope not at this point. I think the heat would destroy the current lakers team.
this.

lebron would walk all over our mike brown coached team just like he did with the cavs. 

imagine all the storylines with this matchup. kobe vs. lebron, kobe vs. wade, caveman vs. dinosaur, mike brown vs. lebron

That is a really good question, I was thinking that this year when the finals came around. Personally I don't think it will happen, the best chance was two years ago. Its going to be one of those things that everyone will wonder what if. I think if it were to happen the series would go down to 6 or 7 games, and it would probablly be pretty epic.

Wait.. so if Kobe is aging he would go to the Spurs and COME OFF THE BENCH? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The entire first page of S&T would be filled with Kobe/Bron-related topics.
sick.gif

i think so, the year when kobe says its his last....
stern will make it happen....

we've all been waiting for it, i expect the lakers to make a couple changes, to get them back to the finals

not trying to compare, but i think of magic-jordan, whenever it comes to seeing kobe-lebron in the finals....

The only good thing to come out of the lockout will be the absence of Kobe-LeBron debates (hopefully).

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Wait.. so if Kobe is aging he would go to the Spurs and COME OFF THE BENCH? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hahaha, this guy... like finallyfamous said... but kobe would never come off the bench for one.. and the spurs a western powerhouse? dude, you still live in the year 2000??  only way kobe will make the finals is if they fix their pointguard problems and get someone tougher than pau and bynum (dwight?)... cause it has shown that neither one of them has the heart and the will to push through and fight for their championship.. also artest is getting old and lamar odom is a bum.. i'd trade him, luke walton, ron artest, goudelock, joe smith, and some other rookies for gilbert and dwight

What the @#$%? 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son, the day Duncan retires, we'll never hear about the Spurs ever again.  The Lakers are the Lakers, with or without Kobe, they will always be around.  Forever. 

If the heat & lakers do make it, you'll see a lot more of kobe vs. d wade than kobe vs. lebron

they'll probably meet in the tunnel, when lebron asks kobe for his autograph and kobe tosses him his jersey

Originally Posted by CP1708

What the @#$%? 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son, the day Duncan retires, we'll never hear about the Spurs ever again.  The Lakers are the Lakers, with or without Kobe, they will always be around.  Forever. 

I couldn't think of any other western teams with a serious shot at the finals, would've said the Grizzlies, but they could easily fall off. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The Lakers have been very fortunate that they have never had transition periods. The day Kobe is not a Laker and not replaced
by somebody who even comes close to him, it's a wrap, and they are fighting the Bobcats and Cavs for draft picks. Do you seriously think Odom and Artest could
lead the Lakers to the finals, along with Brittle Bynum and soft-as-Charmin Gasol?

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

just like how la fans never wanted to see the spurs in the playoffs

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

4 outta 5 times the last 10 years we've smoked your dumb @#$#@.  Get the hell outta here with that garbage you speak of.  You guys never scared nobody.  Well, cept the Suns, but they don't matter to nobody. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

What the @#$%? 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I couldn't think of any other western teams with a serious shot at the finals, would've said the Grizzlies, but they could easily fall off. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The Lakers have been very fortunate that they have never had transition periods. The day Kobe is not a Laker and not replaced
by somebody who even comes close to him, it's a wrap, and they are fighting the Bobcats and Cavs for draft picks. Do you seriously think Odom and Artest could
lead the Lakers to the finals, along with Brittle Bynum and soft-as-Charmin Gasol?

Do you think Kobe is the reason the Lakers have been relevant for 62 years? 
wink.gif

If it ain't Kobe, it'll be somebody else someday.  It's how we work. 

Mikan to West/Baylor to Kareem to Magic to Shaq to Kobe.  On and on and on it goes.  6+ decades man.  

Back
Top Bottom