Will Lebron and Kobe ever meet in Finals ?

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

Originally Posted by dyyhard

as Skip would say, depends on if Dwyane Wade can get Lebron to the finals next year.

I believe Skip said Wade carried LeBron in the finals. He's not stupid enough to say that Wade carried LeBron to the finals?
not this past season - done. next year.

I don't see kobe making it to the finals again, so NO.
Lebron will be there for there next 5 yrs NO BODY in the east is going to beat the heat NOBODY........lol at the knicks comments

yall are laughing now about the knicks but if they get cp3 its a rap for the heat... and if they get dwight (which is unlikely) they will be a dynasty... again im just being biased so don't mind me 
laugh.gif
... but seriously if melo, amare and cp3 (if he comes in 2012) are healthy they can at least make the championship... hopefully they win it all but they have to at least get cp3 and not have mike dantoni as coach... all im saying is with cp3 the knicks cant be beat against the heat... yep im calling it... but lets not be ignorant about kobe... talking about him coming from the bench 
30t6p3b.gif
... im not a big kobe fan but i respect him and i will say this lebron will NEVER EVER EVER EVER reach the same potential or legendary status as kobe... and who are we to talk about the NBA when its all uncertainty at this point... we might watch the NBA in 2012 
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by DubA169

kobe better hope not at this point. I think the heat would destroy the current lakers team.
this.

lebron would walk all over our mike brown coached team just like he did with the cavs. 

imagine all the storylines with this matchup. kobe vs. lebron, kobe vs. wade, caveman vs. dinosaur, mike brown vs. lebron

lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif

It won't happen nor does it need to happen at this point. Two different players from two different eras. Both are great. One is a proven winner. One hasn't won yet. The end.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

The only way Kobe and Lebron will meet in the finals in the next couple of years is if:

1) Kobe joins a western powerhouse at that point, coming off the bench (probably for the Spurs or Thunder)

2) Kobe joins Miami, and they are both on the court at the same time
laugh.gif

JUST STOP!

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

It won't happen nor does it need to happen at this point. Two different players from two different eras. Both are great. One is a proven winner. One hasn't won yet. The end.

You mean one player went along for the ride for his first 3 titles and had quality teammates to help him win the other two.

I just don't see how Kobe can get back to finals. I mean, Kobe was on a quest to be apart of his 6th championship winning team, Phil could have 3-peat for the 4th and this team didn't have the "urgency" to win a game against the mavs. Laker nation has a lot more confidence in Mike Brown than i do. The league would benefit with ratings that would probably rival the 1998 finals. In the end, Kobe vs. Lebron match-up wouldn't prove anything. Kobe was the best player in the L but now it's Lebron league. Has been for the past 5 seasons and will be for the next 6-7 and probably 8.

The match-up I want to see is Durant vs. LeBron. I don't know why the media is putting KD in the same breath as LeBron, Wade, Kobe.

With a tweak to the roster, the Lakers can return to the Finals whenever the NBA comes back.

LA isnt winning anything anytime soon.

They got sweep in the wcsf...Pau Gasol needs more help. Its all down hill from here on out.

unless the lakers pull off another steal of a trade, i dont see them back in the finals

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

You mean one player went along for the ride for his first 3 titles and had quality teammates to help him win the other two.

Oh yes he did.

You mean Lebron have "quality" teammates and still couldn't win *+*% ?

Back
Top Bottom