Will Lebron and Kobe ever meet in Finals ?

With all the hype surround an NBA Finals of Lebron vs Mamba but as we know that didn't happen for the last 4 years. Partially due to Lebron and Co failure to deliver in the playoff in 09 and 10
grin.gif
Will we ever get to see a Finals where Kobe is going head to head with Lebron anymore ?  Sadly but I don't see it happening
tired.gif
. You know if that ever happen NT will most likely crash and there will be at least 50+ banishment

Discuss

If CP3 joins the Knicks soon, nope it will never happen.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

It has to happen in next few years.

like it matters. LeBron will just perform the same ol' disappearing act he does in the finals. whats the point?

DAT REVENUE

this would EASILY double the superbowl revenue if it went 7 games
floor seats would be 90k each
sick.gif

[h1]2011 NBA Finals: Mavs and Heat tickets are off the charts, but there are deals to be had if you know where to look. We’ll show you.[/h1]
The 2011 NBA Finals are set: the Dallas Mavericks will take on the Miami Heat in a best-of-seven series. Back in October, when the season first started, it would have been impossible to predict this match-up, as the Heat were struggling and the Mavericks were not on anyone’s radar.

credit: NBA.com

But now, almost 100 games later, it looks like the NBA Finals will be between the two best teams in the NBA. The Miami Heat had to go through the Philadelphia 76ers, the Boston Celtics, and the Chicago Bulls to make it to the final, while the Mavs had to tough it out against the Portland Trail Blazers, L.A. Lakers, and OKC Thunder. Clearly, both teams earned their spots in the 2011 NBA Finals.

So how about NBA Finals tickets? In a season that had average ticket prices as high as $1,000 for the Christmas Day game between the Heat and Lakers, we’d expect to see prices go even higher. Check out some NBA Finals ticket data below.
[h3]2011 NBA Finals: Hottest and Best Value tickets[/h3]
  • Tickets in Dallas are averaging $865 over the three Mavericks home games. Tickets in Miami are averaging $1135.
  • The overall average ticket price for the entire NBA Finals is $1,033Last year, when the Los Angeles Lakers and Boston Celtics went toe to toe in a 7 game Final, tickets were averaging $892. That’s a 15% increase in overall average ticket prices for the NBA Finals.

$1135
   x  19,600 x's 7 games= 155,722,000  in tickets , and thats if mavs/heat woulda went 7.

advertisement would be
sick.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Lebron needs more help.
Huh?  Seeing as how Lebron MADE it to the Finals this year and Kobe got SWEPT in the second round, I'd say Kobe "needs more help" if you want to see them back in the finals.

did you make this thread to make a uproar from these lame NTers who bring Bron name into anything sports related?

kobe better hope not at this point. I think the heat would destroy the current lakers team.

yeah, I would love to see the 2 best fight. Can you imagine the rivalry if they were in the finals several times? At the moment, we haven't seen these two square off in such an intense match.

Back
Top Bottom