Will never shop at footlocker or footactiom again. Reason being (pics)

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

I've been to this place MANY times and let me tell you, they RAPE hard on popular releases. They had a pair of beat and yellowed mars IV's on display and the dude wanted 250 for them
laugh.gif
. They will only negotiate on what they feel they can't move, but believe it they are watching ebay. When popular shoes drop they always charge 40-80 over retail and sometimes more. This spot is no hidden gem, actually it was better before they did the "renovation" of the shop. The guy that owns the spot is NOT a sneaker collector, its his son that collects and I HIGHLY doubt they gave you anything free because these dudes are ULTRA cheap. I challenge anyone to go into that spot and try to get a "hookup" I know they also own a shop in brooklyn and im pretty sure they hustle kicks on ebay if i can find their ebay id again. Also, those OG sneakers in the display are not for sale.

I was feelin ducktales.....

I knew is was too good t be true. That guy talked this place up way too much. I like mom and pop shops but the fact is they rape you.

Back
Top Bottom