Will never shop at footlocker or footactiom again. Reason being (pics)

Store by my house has everything anyone could ever want
happy.gif
took some picstoday to show you guys. I am helping him with a website and hosting an interview session with him about his passion for sneakers. He gave me a free pair ofbred 01 XI's and is giving me eggplants as well. He is very nice guy and is saving me 5 pairs of jams which he will be getting this november for retail. Heis a very passionet collector. Here are some pics of his store, I will be taking many more for the site. Also everything in the glass case is out of hispersonal collection. Everything from autographed bred 1's to cool grey 11s and jams. Olive 9's, CG 9's, Navy white 13's ext.....

9d116e4ab8a5819f0190c9103e1650c6bc5c2566.pjpg
95526f44e5b66aea8c7967030a797056cea0050a.pjpg
43826fc4b8b49a4b8409310f837179354872021e.pjpg
1fa36626446cb8caa9a088279ac2091ffc6a9513.pjpg
e0336cbf4a63b16ea50c8c1c98e80419c08e4ed0.pjpg

woah lucky you he must be makin money to just hand you 01 bred xi's and eggplant his business must be booming

wow good stuff. I'm not callin ducktales but naturally id like to see tagged dated pics of these XI's you got. That seems like a cool store though bro.

Is he going to be selling shoes on the site as well? I got my eyes on some 1/2 cents

Sounds like you got ulterior motives my friend, you are probably the store owner. And I am sorry, but most mom and pop stores are shady, preselling at higherprices, making you buy matching clothes, letting their friends cut you in line and what not. And what about "not shopping at Finishline" also?

Good for you, now less info on what he's getting you and more on the actual store lol.

this was in sneakgeekz video......

but it looks cool, as long as he aint rapin on the prics, if hes on the shoetrends tip, Id be all over that dam place hahaha

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- Great connect my dude.

Mom N' Pop Shop >>> Big Retail Stores

exactly, I would rather support the mom and pop stores to keep them in business. Believe it or not he dosnt jack prices that high. And he is very good withdeals. He usually cuts 20$-30$ on each pair of shoes I buy. I took a friend up there today and he bought some zest 11's very icey also. Hes getting 32pairs of jams this november. Along with 24 packs of toro, ext.. The store is in N.Y. just like every other store that sells heat. It's located in LongIsland. I will have more details on it soon. If you guys need anything and are located in the L.I area Nassua or Suffolk shoot me a P.M.

P.S I am not the owner of the store nor affiliated with it in any way of employment. Just a big fan of it
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- Great connect my dude.

Mom N' Pop Shop >>> Big Retail Stores

exactly, I would rather support the mom and pop stores to keep them in business. Believe it or not he dosnt jack prices that high. And he is very good with deals. He usually cuts 20$-30$ on each pair of shoes I buy. I took a friend up there today and he bought some zest 11's very icey also. Hes getting 32 pairs of jams this november. Along with 24 packs of toro, ext.. The store is in N.Y. just like every other store that sells heat. It's located in Long Island. I will have more details on it soon. If you guys need anything and are located in the L.I area Nassua or Suffolk shoot me a P.M.

P.S I am not the owner of the store nor affiliated with it in any way of employment. Just a big fan of it
happy.gif
You remember how much the columbia's were?

its a really great place and I was there for the first time this past saturday. definitely had the widest range of jordans than any other store that I havebeen to. you should post a pic of the tall case which had espos, etc

Back
Top Bottom