Will Nike ever make T.A.G. shorts?

Nike released those Highschool Talented And Gifted jerseys for all those players, Jordan's Laney, Vince Carter's Mainland, Kobe's Lower Merion,Melo's Oak Hill... those were all hot jersey's but will nike ever make and release the matching shorts to those?? i'd love to have some lowermerion shorts...

I copped the Lebron SVSM green jersey when these dropped the quality was very good havent rocked it much have the matching premium leather forces to match to.

I recently copped tha Syracuse tradition defined shorts from Eastbay still waiting for them to arrive couldnt get down with the jerseys the script in thanumbers n lettering wasnt doin it for me,I agree that Nike should do more simple n old school shorts but not T.A.G as I dont think the jerseys sold that wellthey was on sale everywhere.

Nike needs to retro some more recent College unis that have been replaced now I know they do a few every year but how many years they gonna retro the sameJordan era Carolina shorts how bout we get the 90s joints.

Id appreciate some 90s Villanova Tim Thomas era,GTown Iverson,White UConn retro unis they rocked few years back,Mid 90s Miami Tim James era,Arizona KhalidReeves era and mid 90s Florida state.

I know theyve done a few of those but they did them in new colours and not the OG colours wich ruined them im sure more people would have copped if they hadbeen done right I know theres alot of shorts heads out there 4-5 unis a year would be nice n not just the same old Duke Carolina joints year after year.

Peace
Scottie

Back
Top Bottom