WILL RAGING BULL PACK AND XII'S BE AT EMPLOYEE STORE?

If the ES does get them they will sell out fast! Local malls that get them probably will sell out but not right in the morning!

I believe they already have the Raging Bull on hand. Going to release this weekend. I imagine it's going to get crazy since it's been a long time.

Originally Posted by Diego1984

If the ES does get them they will sell out fast! Local malls that get them probably will sell out but not right in the morning!
Nike Employees will rape the stock at the ES no matter what comes out there, so its a bit risky if your a Friends/Family visitor.
Word on the skreet is that Mall Runs[Lloyd Center] are only One Shoe in Each Size besides the more common 9.0-10.5 sizes.
All 4 Stores will Get em though, FTL, FA, Champs, FL.
Even the mall employees will have to wait in-line
Its gonna be hectic in Portland this Saturday.

I was in Footaction yesterday, and the dude working there was nice enough to let me and my peeps see the shoes early. Lookin real nice.

The DMP 2 pack was at ES with no discount. They started doing this with the packs, they better discount the 12's . . . makes no sense living down thestreet from Nike HQ and still pay retail
indifferent.gif

The DMP 2 raging bull was at the Employee Store. They are sold out now. They were not retail. They cost $165. And they will sell the blk/blue 12's on the30th

Originally Posted by B Hype Free

The DMP 2 pack was at ES with no discount. They started doing this with the packs, they better discount the 12's . . . makes no sense living down the street from Nike HQ and still pay retail
indifferent.gif

No...they were definitely discounted. Got mine for 140 after my $25 gift card. FALLCIES! haha

Originally Posted by B Hype Free

The DMP 2 pack was at ES with no discount. They started doing this with the packs, they better discount the 12's . . . makes no sense living down the street from Nike HQ and still pay retail
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
They werediscounted...and so are the 12s.

Back
Top Bottom