Will Smith is officially the Greek God of Hollywood

They have The Dark Knight to thank for most of those box office numbers.
"most"

so stop crying, it's ok, Dark Knight is gonna be a huge draw too, don't lose sleep fanboy

Also, the IMAX showing helped boost sales. I mean my date and I's ticket were $30 in total.
eek.gif

The storyline of the movie was good, but it failed in the design of the creatures and the actual "storytelling." The movie could have been gold, butI question some of the decisions made in putting the film together.

And really, Will Smith's performance was great. Not "Why he don't want me, man?" great, but very solid.

chipmunks pulling in $45m is insane....i doubt it'll make 10m next week.
It would probably make more because I dont think there are anymore kids movies coming out this next couple of weeks and parents need something totake there kids to.

Originally Posted by KOBE IS NOT GOAT

A lot of people went just for the trailer.
speaking of that, i cant believe theres gonna be another batman movie....

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

chipmunks pulling in $45m is insane....i doubt it'll make 10m next week.
It would probably make more because I dont think there are anymore kids movies coming out this next couple of weeks and parents need something to take there kids to.
It should do more than 10m next week. This movie attracts more than just the kids. I wouldn't be surprised if there are as much adults as kidsgoing to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. I'm 23 and i grew up watching the cartoon when I was a kid. So I know alot of adults are anxious to see this as well.

Will Ferrell makes more money then Will Smith at 40million per picture so I think he would be your "god"

When did a trailer for some random movie made another movie a box hit is beyond me. Kobe is not goat, your comment is ******ed as iss.

(After TDK trailer)
KOBE IS NOT GOAT : "Hey, you ready to leave?"
Male-Date : "Why, you gotta to the restroom?"
KOBE IS NOT GOAT : "Naw, I was came to watch the trailer to I can make sure I Am Legend becomes a box hit"

he's a wack actor though.
indifferent.gif
, to say you dont like him is one thing, but to call him a wackactor is just plain hate

and correct me if im wrong but in the cartoon for Alvin and the chipmunks, weren't the chipmunks little kids ? not actual chipmunks

Originally Posted by areyouin729

"most"

so stop crying, it's ok, Dark Knight is gonna be a huge draw too, don't lose sleep fanboy
All you did was reiterate what I said and act like you made a new point...
3152535e6fb783fc4c359e6ef61ad0373699570.gif

Then you say I'm crying when all I did was state facts.

You seem more hurt than anybody...

I guess since Will Smith is a "Greek God" in your eyes, He's like your personal hero or something.

I guess you can't stand the sight of anybody "taking away" from his accomplishments...Which I wasn't doing, But hey.

Then you resort to weak name-calling with the "fanboy" comment...Original.

I guess since he got a Joker avy and a TDK sig, He's a fanboy huh?
09e25cce60b8134f4825252ae3a9101dc6f4418.gif

Kick rocks...
3152535e6fb783fc4c359e6ef61ad0373699570.gif

^ what the hell are you talking about

first you said the movie made that much money b/c "most" people went to see it for the trailer and then a few posts later it just gave it a lil pushbut woulda still put up huge numbers

TAKE THE L lil boy, maybe someone over at ISS cares what you think

Back
Top Bottom