Will Smith, Jazzy Jeff and Carlton vol. Epic

I hate hearing Jaden rap, makes me cringe everytime. Dead at Tim Westwood giving him like a 3 part freestyle

Will smith and pharrell at vampires because they don't even look their respectable ages

I could've sworn I've seen Will with gray hair. It was visibile in his beard too. Maybe he dyes it when he promotes stuff :nerd:.

Black don't crack, homies.
laugh.gif

whatever happened to will smith's oldest son trey? i remember dat just the two of us song they did together.

whatever happened to will smith's oldest son trey? i remember dat just the two of us song they did together.

I swear I been thinking that since Pursuit Of Happiness, it's like he's only solid with his kids by Jada.

...but the work he puts in with Jaden though? Kid might be a beast when he grows up :smokin

Damn bro you sure are tight about this man age, but you using pictures from movies and pictures when he looks his worst
For his age he looks " forever young"
And you know men can have grey hair as young as 17 or 18 , it's a recessive-dominant gene that comes out usually around that time or during puberty, I have had friends with that
So basing age off grey hair is new to me
Black dont crack brah, lol

Back
Top Bottom