Will Smith, Jazzy Jeff and Carlton vol. Epic

Will smith doesnt age man...he was acting a lil sweet in that interview

That was dope tho...need a mp3 of that :smokin

Last edited:
ahh the memories

...and jaden with the chopper blazer
laugh.gif

That was dope man :pimp:. just to see Will Carlton and Jazzy Jeff together like that again brings back a lot of memories. Oh the good 'ole days |I :frown:

I couldn't help but crack a smile on my face while watching, that just brought me back to my childhood

Great video but why did the son have to be there... He copied pretty much everything will smith did

Great video but why did the son have to be there... He copied pretty much everything will smith did

They were there for their new movie, but I agree with you, Jaden was sorta annoying. Let your pops be great, he should've been standing alongside the god Bradley Cooper

it's his son... lol

but man that just gave me nostalgia. Dope to see Will still close with Jazzy Jeff and Alfonso.

They have to make a fresh prince reunion special man.

They were there for their new movie, but I agree with you, Jaden was sorta annoying. Let your pops be great, he should've been standing alongside the god Bradley Cooper

Its his son why wouldn't he want him up there,? yall complain about everything :smh:.

That was dope man
pimp.gif
. just to see Will Carlton and Jazzy Jeff together like that again brings back a lot of memories. Oh the good 'ole days
tired.gif
frown.gif
def does...damn will smith is the man...glad to see him showing carlton and jazz love still...

Its his son why wouldn't he want him up there,? yall complain about everything :smh:.

I understand thats his pops, but let your dad do his thing with his boys. I'm sure Will had no problem with it and honestly I really don't care, just felt he should've let Jazzy, Will and carlton do they thing

i wish they let Alfonso showcase his real dancing ability so more people know hes much more capable than just doing the "Carlton"

but all in all, I had a smile the whole time.

He just seemed out of place, and was annoying copying every thing his dad was doing :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to watch the movie they're both in, jayden just shouldn't have been there "performing"

Vid was nastalgic, n dope. Im not a Will Smith fan, but I hear alotta stories how he got alot of actors put on in the industry. Gotta respect it.

Back
Top Bottom