Will Sons of Mars Stealth Blue/Gold Be A Sellout?

sonofmarsstealthblue.jpg
I'm kinda on the fence about this. So I wanna see what you guys think so i can plan ahead with money and stuff. 

The color blocking is amazing but the model not so much put this on the 3's it'll resemble cool greys a bit and it will sell out easy

I think I would like this model more with the 7s tongue. The problem with this shoe is it cost as much as real jordans. If they were 100-120 I would've got this colorway. Same with the Bordeux spikes and the all red ones that are coming out soon. Excellent beaters, I wouldnt even care to clean mine.

Also since they are basically Vs with the VI heel this would be extra comfy in the wintertime. The Vs are my favorite for when it is cold out

Is it just me or nowadays the hybrids get all the nice colorwys, and the retroes look lk garbage new colorwys?

srsly doubt it. these don't look too bad tho. blacks were the best c/w. i be seeing a lot of grown men rocking these. i just couldn't bring myself to wear, let alone buy these for myself. copped for my son tho. these are for women and children imo.

Back
Top Bottom