Will the OG Shox R4's ever be retro'd?

The silver color way and the black color way were two of my favorite shoes of all time, any chance nike plans to release them?

i dont think the black were retroed in the correct exact og colorway. i could be wrong but i doubt it lol

loved these shoes. unfortunately my og black colorway's shox plate cracked in half due to using them to death
frown.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

???.....

They were retro'd like a year ago or 2. And both of those colorways too.
They sat in Footaction stores before being allocated to Outlets, from what I remember...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

???.....

They sat in Footaction stores before being allocated to Outlets, from what I remember...
yup yup. i got mine for dirt cheap at footaction.

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

???.....

yup yup. i got mine for dirt cheap at footaction.

Pics of said retros? They really need to put these back up on nike id *sigh*

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Originally Posted by thacamel

The OG black/red have never been retroed.

you have a pic?

you want a pic of the og? because like he said the og black/red colorway did not retro. the two they did retro'd were way too different to be called a retro of the og black/red colorway. 

ummmmm sorry i just watched that video right now and !$#% looked *$#! as *$#! lol

I hope they never drop again !
Rolled my ankle in the OG pair! if you watch the shox progression you'll see them "flare out" since they didn't give you much stability with the lines going down & inwards (hard to explain) but cool looking.....

I've had my pair since 2002 (black colorway), and I swear, the shoe still looks brand new, despite being worn during winter.  
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom