Will there ever be another Hell Hath No Fury?

This album was so unique because of the Neptunes production, and even though the subject matter is simple they are able to spin "coke" different ways each song. I thought Till the Casket Drops was a disappointment, in regards to the production and replay value, but I feel like they learned there lesson after the classic review of Hell Hath No Fury and the average reviews of Till the Casket Drops. Will they come back with a Hell Hath no Fury or one up on it on there next album?

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

yall overrate appreciate the +%+! outta this album... its not that good

But to be honest, Lord Willin' was just as good IMO.

yall overrate the +%+! outta this album... its not good
you're delusional, only flat out bad song on there is "Dirty Money"

Lord Willin is their best album to me with this coming in 2nd. Don't even get me started on their mixtapes, WGIFC is untouchable to me

^ur twitter name is tweetsopendoors... i cant believe ur opinion is unbiased
laugh.gif

^ur twitter name is tweetsopendoors... i cant believe ur opinion is unbiased
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
call it what you want but the album ain't overrated, I never said it was a classic. If this isn't good, I wanna know what you think is better?

Your Kid Cudi bias is the same as my Clipse bias so you can't even talk man

Album wasn't THAT good.... but "Ride Around Shining" and "Trill" 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yall overrate the +%+! outta this album... its not good

haha i always thought that too.. but for sure some reason so many peeps luv it.. and at the time i was a big clipse guy..

IMO its their best album but it not their best body of work. The production and lyrism makes it one of the best albums in the past 15 years

WGIFC vol.2>>HHNF

Overrating on The Clipse has gotten to that point. I like Clipse (bought first 2 albums) but these dudes are stale, SPECIALLY Pusha T. It's mind blowing how overrated Pusha T and how people really think dude is some sort of genius on the mic. The guy has zero subject matter, at least Malice tries to be introspective. Pusha's verse dissing Consequence, should be a wake up call, cause that %+%@ was whack

-The Juice

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Overrating on The Clipse has gotten to that point. I like Clipse (bought first 2 albums) but these dudes are stale, SPECIALLY Pusha T. It's mind blowing how overrated Pusha T and how people really think dude is some sort of genius on the mic. The guy has zero subject matter, at least Malice tries to be introspective. Pusha's verse dissing Consequence, should be a wake up call, cause that %+%@ was whack

-The Juice

I could understand the Pusha T stuff which is why I don't think he'll be all that great as a solo artist but at rapping I don't see how they are overrated. And if they're stale then so is every weed rapper yall love (Wiz, Currensy and a few NT rappers themselves). Clipse rap about coke WAYYY more creatively than every other trap rap type dudes out today that's why I like em.   

No country for Clipse slander. I have yet to hear a better hiphop album since HHNF dropped.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

-The Juice

I could understand the Pusha T stuff which is why I don't think he'll be all that great as a solo artist but at rapping I don't see how they are overrated. And if they're stale then so is every weed rapper yall love (Wiz, Currensy and a few NT rappers themselves). Clipse rap about coke WAYYY more creatively than every other trap rap type dudes out today that's why I like em.   
I don't rock with Wiz or Currensy either. I'm saying Pusha is overrated cause on NT, they hail this dude as the next Biggie when it comes to coke raps.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom