Will This Baby Receive The Same Flack As Others Before Him Vol. Taking My Ball And Going Home

carson-palmer.jpg

Has contract.  Wont live up to it.  Walks away from game. 

We have seen other players try and pull similar moves whether they be with hold outs, retirements, etc.  I have a feeling this man gets a free pass from a majority of talking heads and "experts".

Vagina.

carson-palmer.jpg

Has contract.  Wont live up to it.  Walks away from game. 

We have seen other players try and pull similar moves whether they be with hold outs, retirements, etc.  I have a feeling this man gets a free pass from a majority of talking heads and "experts".

Vagina.

I was going to reference Barry Sanders, glad you posted that.

You put them in the same category?

Originally Posted by University of Nike

BarrySandersSoldierField_thumb.jpg

nerd.gif
absolutely. barry pisses me off more because of the sheer talent. i think a lot of people can say they missed him when he bounced.

palmer on the other hand...go the eff home, bum. no one will miss you.

Owner says he already considers Carson retired. Dysfunctional organization stays dysfunctional.

Owner says he already considers Carson retired. Dysfunctional organization stays dysfunctional.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

BarrySandersSoldierField_thumb.jpg

nerd.gif
absolutely. barry pisses me off more because of the sheer talent. i think a lot of people can say they missed him when he bounced.

palmer on the other hand...go the eff home, bum. no one will miss you.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

The only way they're similar is retiring with time left on a contract, in situations that both of them hated.

Barry was actually good at football.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

The only way they're similar is retiring with time left on a contract, in situations that both of them hated.

Barry was actually good at football.

The free pass he has been getting over the years will continue here. It was always someone else's fault, never his. Now this wont be his fault, it will be the Mike Brown's fault even though he backed up the Brinks truck for the golden boy and paid him boatloads of cash and Palmer played his hand by saying trade/release me or I am walking away.  I am glad they said %+$+ you.

The free pass he has been getting over the years will continue here. It was always someone else's fault, never his. Now this wont be his fault, it will be the Mike Brown's fault even though he backed up the Brinks truck for the golden boy and paid him boatloads of cash and Palmer played his hand by saying trade/release me or I am walking away.  I am glad they said %+$+ you.

As horrible as an organization the Bengals are, anyone that holds out or leaves the team gets a free pass

That said he has gotten heat in Cincy

As horrible as an organization the Bengals are, anyone that holds out or leaves the team gets a free pass

That said he has gotten heat in Cincy

Man Carson's career did not end up going anywhere I envisioned five years ago SMH.

Man Carson's career did not end up going anywhere I envisioned five years ago SMH.

Just don't blame Kimo for that, not his fault and it was an accident

I rarely get upset with ayers trying to better their situations, only rookies holding out bother me

Just don't blame Kimo for that, not his fault and it was an accident

I rarely get upset with ayers trying to better their situations, only rookies holding out bother me

Originally Posted by dmxfury

That could be the rookie's only shot @ that kind of dough.  Why would you get upset @ that?  Palmer got paid as a rookie and then re-upped with them when they threw a $#!# load of cash his way.  Didnt seem to bother him then.

Back
Top Bottom