Will we see a T-Mac 2 retro anytime soon?

miamin2

Supporter
I had the black/blue pair of these in 6th grade and i loved my pair, one of the best performing shoes i've ever had. Adidas has already retroed the 1 & 3, i dont know why they skipped the 2 so i was wondering if anyone knows if adidas has plans to retro the 2s. i figured jmadidas or someone else might know...
thanks
MIAMI HEAT​

TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

There was some talk about it and I think pics surfaced, I dont remember anything after that.

IMO, adidas should release these after the basketball season, and not in team colorways, if they could do something similar to nikeID adidas would be making bank. I would pay good money to have some t-mac II's in my special colorway.
TEAM MAC

never had the twos....ive had the 1s, 3s, 4s, 5s, and the 6s, the only one ive never gotten were the 2s..so im patiently waiting on this retro
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

i don't know what you guys are talking about.

there were definitely retros of the 2s last year - white/red and white/royal, with a metallic finish.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Quote:
there were definitely retros of the 2s last year - white/red and white/royal, with a metallic finish.
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

They've retro'd the 1s and 3s with a ton of colors through eastbay, but not the 2 yet I'm pretty sure. Weird that they skipped though.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
MySpace
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
ICETOWN​

size twelve: Unless they only came in a dark corner of the globe, the 2's never retroed. Samples in white/red and white/royal surfaced and I'm pretty sure either jm or Brandwiththethreestripes said they were coming in August. They never came. I need these in the white/red so I have the eagle eye out for them.

And I got an OG ds pair for $25 this summer. I LOVE these shoes.

dark areas of the world which i know had gotten them: hong kong and the phillipines.

that's all i know. i've only seen the retro white/blue.

^^^^yup, correct, we had the 2's retroed here in the phil. and i saw a pair at 40% off at an outlet......i also think that is toe is patented.......

2's already reached our country..size 12 is right..and they are already on sale ( tmac2's)
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

dang...i wanted the 2's real bad...tmac360 you think theyll still have em around when i get there in dec?
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

supraman, check your inbox, bro. :wink:
wink.gif

spotted at an adidas outlet this week.

10102007001zy4.jpg

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

WOW, i remember i had the black/blue a long time ago.
TeamWolfShirts
"if god wore a shirt, this would be the one"

I have the white/silver one. I bought if off ebay for 30 bucks. I really want the patent green/yellow (svsm colorway)
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

i know adidas trinoma and sm north-the block are selling the T-mac 2s for PhP3,777... Don't know what sizes are available...

I don't think they were released here in the States. I did see them went I won't home to Philippines this summer. Too bad I had no money at the time.

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

Back
Top Bottom