Will Westbrook soon be the most hated player in the NBA?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Nah, the only thing I think people could possibly hate Westbrook for is his fashion sense.
laugh.gif
 so true.  When Russell did that put back dunk last game 
eek.gif
.  I don't mind him jacking shots as long as he knows KD is the star on the team 
laugh.gif
 but that's in question 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

One ring won't silence a majority of those that hate him.

"He had to get Wade's help"
"He'll never have more than Jordan or Kobe"
"He's too egotistical"
"He still can't take over in the 4th quarter"

Some reasons are just unfair for any player, some are just illogical and petty, and some will continue even though they've been proven false. I hope I'm wrong, but the animosity people have built up won't disappear after one championship.
Edit - and I'm not saying you can't hate Lebron.. just a lot of reasons are baseless. 
Aren't reasons for hating ANY player baseless theoretically?
I don't get why people are in such uproar about it. The only people who use to cry about Kobe being hated on back then were actual Laker fans. This $%#@% Lebron has a PR committee on NT made up of %*!#%$ that are fans of TEAMS HE DOESN'T EVEN PLAY FOR.

I dont think Melo will ever recieve hate on a Lebron level for not winning a ring. I think its pretty much a foregone conclusion Melo isnt winning #*@% on the Knicks. I dont think Carmelo even cares about winning to be honest. He just wants to look good. His reason for going to NY was so him and his wife could become more famous
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He's nowhere near Lebrons level talent wise so people dont expect as much, and rightfully so. He's proved he cant take a team to that next level; even when paired with the DPOY in Chandler and fellow All-Star caliber player in Amare. Bum status.

And as far as Westbrook for Rondo; im good
laugh.gif
That would put the Thunder absolutely over the top. Rondo to KD ?
sick.gif
sick.gif

Celtics management needs to start treating Rondo as the face of the franchise. He aint going anywhere though.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by bence23

still so crazy to me lebron went from most loved to most hated over one decision

The Decision has been blown out of proportion. So has the 7 championships thing. He said it lightheartedly and anyone who thought he was actually guaranteeing 7 rings is delusional. ESPN has played a big role in people hating LeBron by their 24 hrs coverage of him, ala Tebow. 

ESPN didn't help. But the decesion thing really ruined him. It was argueably the most arogant thing ever done by a player. When you leave a team you politely say "I loved you guys for the great years we had, but an opportunity came up that I cannot pass on. I wish you guys the best."

Not a 1 hour special on ESPN saying "I'm taking my talents to South Beach." Might as well slap all the Cleveland fans in the face.

Originally Posted by NooEra

I dont think Melo will ever recieve hate on a Lebron level for not winning a ring. I think its pretty much a foregone conclusion Melo isnt winning #*@% on the Knicks. I dont think Carmelo even cares about winning to be honest. He just wants to look good. His reason for going to NY was so him and his wife could become more famous
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He's nowhere near Lebrons level talent wise so people dont expect as much, and rightfully so. He's proved he cant take a team to that next level; even when paired with the DPOY in Chandler and fellow All-Star caliber player in Amare. Bum status.

And as far as Westbrook for Rondo; im good
laugh.gif
That would put the Thunder absolutely over the top. Rondo to KD ?
sick.gif
sick.gif

Celtics management needs to start treating Rondo as the face of the franchise. He aint going anywhere though.

I was about to say something then I saw your Sig.
laugh.gif
nvm .

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i wonder why the "superstar" with only 8 assists this entire finals has been getting a free pass.

if that was kobe or lebron with only 8 assists through 4 finals games with their team down 3-1 they be getting torn apart by the media, NT and everyone inbetween

But but he's such a great guy and remarkable talent
Its his first time being in the Finals though, and his job is to pretty much score. Guy was a monster the first two Finals games especially in the 4th quarters, but Miami has been playing him very physical without the ball and he still has room for improvement.
Lebron would never have 8 assists in a playoff series, the guy is a natural PG with the body of a PF.

Kobe having 8 assists in a playoff series seems more likely, but he has 6 chips so he can do whatever he wants
laugh.gif
That's Mike player
eyes.gif

No way is he most hated not even close, he just make ridiculous decisions at the wrong time. he is a great athlete at the point guard position him and D. Rose are in the same bracket athletic wise at the point love both of the guys Rus just gotta work on his decision making skills that all but nah no way rus is most hated player just frustrates people

Back
Top Bottom