"Will you have sex with me" vol. public prank

wasn't funny

the word 'prank' is losing its meaning with all these lames trying too hard to be funny
yea, my jimmies are rustled 

Last edited:
Probably the most unfunny attempt at humor I've ever seen in my entire life. Dead serious.

Last edited:
Sexual harassment is hilarious
Being upfront and direct is harassment now? :smh:

So you're really going there?

Let a guy go up to your mom and say "I just want to be upfront and direct with you... I wanna thrust my whole **** in your pretty little throat!"

Nah, you're right... that's not sexual harassment at all.
Saying will you have sex with me and your exaggerated purposely hyperbolic version are not the same thing. So yeah I went there but clearly you just want to be ridiculous since you don't have any validity behind your statement.

You need some sexual harassment lessons.

Let a guy go up to your mom and say "I just want to be upfront and direct with you... I wanna thrust my whole **** in your pretty little throat!"

Saying will you have sex with me and your exaggerated purposely hyperbolic version are not the same thing. So yeah I went there but clearly you just want to be ridiculous since you don't have any validity behind your statement.

Do you really want me to go Webster on you? You honestly believe that's not sexual harassment?

I tell you what, why don't you go around asking your female co-workers, hell, ask your manager if they want to have sex with you!

There's a reason why most jobs have sexual harassment training. :lol:

Last edited:
These prank guys are getting a liiiittle too zealous.

I feel like we're getting closer and closer to the first person that's going to get hurt bad because of one of these stunts.

Do you really want me to go Webster on you? You honestly believe that's not sexual harassment?

I tell you what, why don't you go around asking your female co-workers, hell, ask your manager if they want to have sex with you!

There's a reason why most jobs have sexual harassment training. :lol:
:lol: @ go webster on me.

I see you really don't know what sexual harassment is. Going up to a person on the street and asking them to have sex with you is not the same as asking a co-worker to have sex with you. If you can't see the clear difference between that then you're too dense to carry on this discussion. The entire vid was not held in a work place environment. It had nothing to do with co-workers or a manager but I see you have to reach to get to an actual potential sexual harassment scenario for your post to make any sense or force in your own context that does not apply.

But maybe you didn't watch the vid or don't comprehend the word public in regards to the vid or even thread title.

Although I will say, a dude asking this at his work as a prank would be hilarious :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: This guy.

I ask again... is this not sexual harassment? Since I assume you already know sexual harassment is.

Is this not a verbal form of sexual harassment?

No it is not. It's just being upfront and direct. No harassment at all.
These prank guys are getting a liiiittle too zealous.

I feel like we're getting closer and closer to the first person that's going to get hurt bad because of one of these stunts.
Pretty sure Vitaly already got hurt for one of his wild phone pranks.

But somebody dying cuz of this is only a matter of time. All it takes is the wrong prank on the wrong person.

Last edited:
I'd say it's borderline.

The same way saying "Do you want to fight?" isn't really verbal assault.

Sexual harassment... lmao I'm not even jumping into that stupidity.

By your dumb *** definition if you at any point in a conversation of talking to someone ask them to have sex you're "harassing" them :lol:

you say no, you say **** off and he leaves. no one is being harassed.

Back
Top Bottom